Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female cousin got pumped & dumped

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Got me a 17yo female cousin. She was going out with this Chad for a while. I'm not sure how old he is whether he is younger/older/same age. They were going out for a little bit and then he took her virginity & pumped & dumped her. He dumped her like 2 hours ago. My Mom told me about all the commotion going on over at her house. All of our family is apparently worried about her because she keeps saying she is going to kill herself and suicide. She is on the sofa crying her eyes out and won't eat or won't talk to anybody. She just keeps sobbing & yelling at nothing.

So while this is a very funny scene to picture how a whore can get her just rewards it is also a brutal pill for me to swallow. I will never EVER affect a female so hard that she wants to kill herself unless I am with her. No woman would cut her wrists because she wants my dick inside her so bad that she goes crazy by just the mere thought of never getting to fuck me again. So while all my family is out right now trying to find her some help I am here sitting in a dark room all alone and wondering if I will ever see a real life vagina in person.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

In a few hours she will move on to the next chaf

Bet she would cope by fucking the next Chad she meets, she doesn't need help.

Cope. The Chad who took a virginity will be always be in the foid's mind forever
Still gonna get railed by multiple Chads eventually

Cope. The Chad who took a virginity will be always be in the foid's mind forever
And the Chad that took her virginity will forget about her in less than a day

She is on the sofa crying her eyes out and won't eat or won't talk to anybody. She just keeps sobbing & yelling at nothing.
glad she suffered but what a stupid bitch, if she lived my life for a month she'd feel 100000000000000000000000x worse and rope

I have no contact with any of my female relatives really.

i am so glad that i don´t have a sister.. for many reasons...

@Pumkin
this is the start of her end. she will get pumped and dumped by more chads and maybe have a relationship with chadlite before continuin the cycle. save a picture of her now and compare it to her in 10 years. her depression and psychosis will be seeable on her face.

Just lol at those unstable attention whores. No offence but I sincerely hope she dies.

JFL. She's started young, and this is only the beginning.

Look at these comments lmao. This is so sad. Even in an incel forum. Other incels ignored op depression and started discussing his foid cousin and her chad...

I'm so sorry op. Rope is our only friend.

That'll teach her to fuck random strangers.

JFL that whore must of really liked that chad to be fucking sobbing over him leaving her

Typical female drama. She'll be fine after finding another chad to dick her.

she sounds like a whore and i hope she ends up following through her threats

Another queen celebrating sexual liberation by having premarital sex.

glad she suffered but what a stupid bitch, if she lived my life for a month she'd feel 100000000000000000000000x worse and rope
What is your life like?