Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female cops

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231214 181050 Reddit
Screenshot 20231214 181038 Reddit
Screenshot 20231214 181027 Reddit

Absolutely based but brutal. Women should not be in law enforcement.

No you do need female cops because they see things from a different perspective. Strength is good
but there are other types of skills. For instance when i used to work in retail as a floor assistant,
women seemed better at detecting criminals.

Yep this is brutal but she survived. I myself have a very big fetish for police women.

I think the theory behind screaming 'stop' in a authoritive tone is it can actually make a lot of
people stop or at least delay. Her 'stop' was more of a help me stop though.

Was that dude running with a hammer?

Absolutely based but brutal. Women should not be in law enforcement.
But the feminist got in power and they are in the dark sciences such as sociology and law enforcement already.

Oof, I am having very hard erections. Female suffering gives me immeasurable pleasure

No you do need female cops because they see things from a different perspective. Strength is good
but there are other types of skills. For instance when i used to work in retail as a floor assistant,
women seemed better at detecting criminals.
But they apparently aren't better at detecting criminals when in comes to relationships?

They're only good for dying.

But they apparently aren't better at detecting criminals when in comes to relationships?

Oh no they do detect them which is why they get into relationships with them.

Women can spot a ''CREEP'' from 20 miles away using the most cutting edge evolutionary detective skills

When it comes to a female abuser they are blind as bats.