Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

>female cops

bkdreamkb

bkdreamkb

unemployed and alcoholic
★★★★
>Female cops

Lmao

they give no fucks about this in SA (South America), the countries there the guys are still dying young so more women in these places (similar to Russia, and opposite to western countries)

watch Narcos, you'll love it, there's a scene where a guy literally slaughters a house full of whores

JFL at female cops

Can't even protect themselves let alone other people.

Useless as any other bitch out there..

Man I still remember I was watching this video where this guy was beating on to make female cops and it took a random teenage guy Chad to come out of nowhere just to subdue the damn guy. Yeah my dog is more useful as protection than a damn female police.

Man I still remember I was watching this video where this guy was beating on to make female cops and it took a random teenage guy Chad to come out of nowhere just to subdue the damn guy. Yeah my dog is more useful as protection than a damn female police.
I think I saw exactly that same video. The dude was literally tossing the two femcops around like they were nothing, then out of nowhere mr. Chad comes to save the day/pinning the guy down while the two twats handcuff the guy.

Btw, you a fan of John Carpenter's The Thing? I fucking love that movie (hence: your icon).

I think I saw exactly that same video. The dude was literally tossing the two femcops around like they were nothing, then out of nowhere mr. Chad comes to save the day/pinning the guy down while the two twats handcuff the guy.

Btw, you a fan of John Carpenter's The Thing? I fucking love that movie (hence: your icon).

Huge fan though Holloween is still my favorite of movies from childhood. I always liked Michael Myers and his personification of evil as he was a force that could never really be stopped.

Still the thing was really good and very edirich as hell. A classic and one of my favorite movies and villain.

Last edited:
Huge fan though Holloween is still my favorite of movies from childhood. I always liked Michael Myers and his personification of evil as he was a force that could never really be stopped.

Still the thing was really good and very edirich as hell. A classic and one of my favorite movies and villain.

Yeah, the Halloween franchise is one of my favorites (hence: my icon) as well as the Friday the 13th & Child's Play franchises. Slasher flicks never get old, or at least for me anyway.