Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female Cop Punched by Black Man has “Long Road to Recovery”

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major
★★★★

Female Cop Punched by Black Man has “Long Road to Recovery”​

Elvis Dunderhoff August 12, 2024

Previously: NYC: Black Gentleman Smacks the “Empowerment” Out of White Female NYPD Cop
People think it’s all fun and games when a female cop gets punched in the face by a black she’s trying to boss around.
New York Post:
The female NYPD officer who was slugged in the face by a repeat offender in a wild, caught-on-camera attack in the Bronx has a “long road to recovery ahead,” police union officials said.
female-cop-punched-2-618x1099.webp
female-cop-punched-1-618x1099.webp

Repeat offender Ernst Delma, 41, allegedly slugged Fay in the face when she tried to break up a fight between him and a group of kids on a Clason Point street corner around 7:10 p.m. Aug. 1, authorities and law enforcement sources said.

Ernst Delma wearing a very appropriate t-shirt.
I didn’t mean to punch her,” said Delma, clad in a T-shirt sporting the iconic image of Muhammad Ali after he knocked out Sonny Liston. “It was a self-defense thing.”
“I’m really sorry for doing it. I didn’t know I did it, I was intoxicated,” he added before he was taken to court.
It’s okay, buddy.
No one blames you for this.
…except the Jews…

Normal people think if a woman tries to shove herself into a drunken street brawl, she is asking to get punched.
Anyone who runs into the middle of a fight should expect to get punched.
Women just think everyone in the world will bow down before them, then they’re shocked when some nigga smash they nose.

Useless piece of shit. And no I'm not talking about the nigger thug.

Thats why foids shouldnt be cops

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back