Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female Cop Mistakes Gun for a Taser and Shoots a Nigger

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
lmao women shouldn't be in military/police

"teehee oops teehee Chad cock is all I know teeheee"

He dindu nuffin!

Are they going to burn down cities over this?

what's with a dishwasher meddling in police procedures

Mk ultra. She was brainwashed to do it to cause riots

@BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo

thoughts?

martin-looter-king-black-lives-matter-riots-protester.jpg

Women are fucking useless but when it comes to fucking up they're S tier.

Bitch is screaming "taser taser taser" while she's killing him with a real gun??

This is what diversity and equal opportunity hiring gets you. You get retarded women showing up for work they have no business doing.

are there going to be chimpouts tonight?

Good.
I hope niggers completely destroy America.

lmao women shouldn't be in military/police
/thread
And people had the audacity to get mad at Tucker Carlson for even mentioning it

Also JfL at these retarded looters, especially the ones looting in cities halfway across the country

Riots are what sent people from cities back in the day, or so I hear. I wonder if city rents will drop even post pandemic. Imagine the pure poetry if Biden has to reintroduce another tough on crime bill!

nigger resisting arrest, woman cop inevitable outcome, riots
clown world

Absolutely disgusting

These filthy whores really do have to be put back in the kitchen and get to making my stew.

She’s going to get a slap on the wrist like Amber Guyger. Even though Guyger was found guilty she got a slap on the wrist for a prison sentence for being a female cop.

lol the bastards are already trying to justify and defend looters saying the stores have "insurance". This is what the antifa and the negroids tell each other while destroying small businesses.

Perhaps now the people will start to realize a shotgun is better than the police at protecting your property.

Last edited:
lol the bastards are already trying to justify and defend looters saying the stores have "insurance". This is what the antifa and the negroids tell each other while destroying small businesses.

Perhaps now the people will start to realize a shotgun is better than the police at protecting your property.
Yeah but if you shoot Martin Looter King you'll just get put in jail for 2 years until a murder trial that you have to hope has a few white jury members who are also non-cucked and slightly blackpilled at the state of the country/world to hook you up with a not-guilty.

Your life will still be ruined anyway.

Yeah but if you shoot Martin Looter King you'll just get put in jail for 2 years until a murder trial that you have to hope has a few white jury members who are also non-cucked and slightly blackpilled at the state of the country/world to hook you up with a not-guilty.

Your life will still be ruined anyway.
tbh its better to be in jail than to work only to give your shit to negroid apes.

Maybe niggers will finally realise they don't have to be absolute fucking retards and not resist an arrest.

Just kidding they wont

nigger resisting arrest, woman cop inevitable outcome, riots
clown world

Hyde's video here demonstrates the Foid-Simp dynamic from a position of power. Some power tripping sociopathic foid who believes she can do no wrong, surrounded by her simps for backup, unleashing her sadistic rage on those of lesser worth in her mind.

Bitch is screaming "taser taser taser" while she's killing him with a real gun??

This is what diversity and equal opportunity hiring gets you. You get retarded women showing up for work they have no business doing.
This. So did the nigger die?

just another day in America

I cant believe how accurately he predicted this just 2 weeks before it happened.

R.I.P world peace.
pubg cosplay 24/7 cope. Its over for tallcels and gymcels and who mog foids

This is gna be a contradiction.

On one hand, it was a foid, and thus wont be held accountable for her actions.

But also, another nogger was killed by a pig.

i wonder which side people will side with

Noggers will Nog I assume.

I support the foid here tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back