Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female contractor

Women live on tutorial mode.

If it collapses it will be blamed on men

you know damn well she aint build that shit.

dont care. just wanna creampie inside her.

She is not a contractor. She just put on a hard hat and is playing pretend.

Bro why she look so weird:feelswhat:
Screenshot 115

She is not a contractor. She just put on a hard hat and is playing pretend.
Ya, I guess I should have put "contractor" in quotation marks.

Everything she builds is going to collapse soon but a bunch of simps are defending her because she is a foid. lol.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Construction/comments/18ypz37/anybody_else_following_that_tunnel_lady_on_tiktok/

I don’t want to doxx myself, so forgive how vague I’ll be, but relatively close to where I live, there was a construction project which was hailed in the news as being super diverse and female led (the whole team was women, save for the dudes actually physically building the thing) and a huge victory for women in STEM. Shortly after its completion, it failed critically, killing dozens of people people.

The organization that built it tried to frame it as a freak accident, and made a monument “to the victims” on-site. This monument to the victims is a statue of a single woman who died in the “accident”, with a whole eulogy filled with praise to her, and the names of the men who died at the bottom as an addendum. (I’ve seen the monument myself)

A bunch of diversity hire foids killed a bunch of men and a woman, and then they made a monument to the one woman killed by incompetent women, while almost completely ignoring the men killed as well.

Men do this sort of thing every single day and indeed, far more advanced and technically challenging projects and nobody notices or cares but when a foid does this, all the world must stop and acknowledge her Leonardo Da Vinci level craftsmanship skills. Hopefully she gets raped in that tunnel before it collapses.

You really have Crohn's?
Yeah i verified my colostomy bag on here before. Had it since i was 15.

Combine that with the preexisting ugly and neurotardation and i dont get the seks

Combine that with the preexisting ugly and neurotardation and i dont get the seks
Sounds rough

I was gonna say she should go build Hamas tunnels to free Palestine
Haha that would be epic and that way she could also service the sexual needs of the glorious and courageous Mujahedeen Holy warriors as they continue their righteous efforts to slaughter the jews in the name of Allah.

That's rough man. I've already talked to some people here on how eating a more carnivore-focused diet may improve serious gut problems. Ever give it a try? This guy might be of use to you https://www.instagram.com/shawnbaker1967/

I don’t want to doxx myself, so forgive how vague I’ll be, but relatively close to where I live, there was a construction project which was hailed in the news as being super diverse and female led (the whole team was women, save for the dudes actually physically building the thing) and a huge victory for women in STEM. Shortly after its completion, it failed critically, killing dozens of people people.

The organization that built it tried to frame it as a freak accident, and made a monument “to the victims” on-site. This monument to the victims is a statue of a single woman who died in the “accident”, with a whole eulogy filled with praise to her, and the names of the men who died at the bottom as an addendum. (I’ve seen the monument myself)

A bunch of diversity hire foids killed a bunch of men and a woman, and then they made a monument to the one woman killed by incompetent women, while almost completely ignoring the men killed as well.
Gotta be Canada

> unreinforced concrete blocks
> "tunnel"
> Oh and electrical work too?

She is nowhere near dirty or sweaty enough to be actually doing the kind of civil construction work implied in the video. There is no reason women can't be competent tradies, but this isn't that, this is fake shit.

What a sick joke