Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female classmate is talking about chad even to her online audience

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
So, the hotter loli twin I've spoken about earlier has a Twitter account where she uploads her art and talks about her life. She tried to keep it a secret but I found out her handle some time ago and am now checking it every now and then.
Anyway, she literally uses the chad in my class that I hate (fuck me I really need a proper name for that fucker) for her audience as stories.
The stories usually go like this

"Cute Boy in my class always says that my hair is getting longer and longer and that I'm so short and cute TEEHEE, I really like him, hes so friendly and good looking!"

Most of her stories go like that.
He also white knights her, or any foid more or less when some blue pilled, incel in denial cuck faggot says something perverted about her or behaves like a needy pervert, he fucking imtimidates and orders them to stop doing that shit, they usually instantly comply but there was this one incident where somebody said "What if I keep on doing that?"
It was over for him at that point tbh, I had to hold my laugh because the Chad stood up, mogged that cuck in every possible way (hes taller, broader, has a higher status, better looks ofc etc) and said that he better not try him and he "doesnt know who the fuck he is"
You could see the fear in that cucks eyes, what a sight to behold.

Anyway, that foid literally has conversations online about how hot that Chad is and shit but here comes the banger: when we had to make group projects that were randomly assigned, she tweeted that we had these projects and said that she "literally had the ugliest guy in he whole grade" aka me in her group
She basicially said that my head looks deformed and like a flatscreen oversized TV and that it was repulsive to even work with me for that project and that she already asked the teacher to swap the group to the Chad's one because he offered that she could get into his group if she wanted to
Her female followers said that "she must be cute if she gets offers by a guy like that teehee" and that "they're very sorry, there are just too many creepy ugly men nowadays" to which she agrees and kept talking or rather writing shit about me on her Twitter.

I'm fucking shook because that literally happened 2 weeks ago and I just saw the tweet like an hour ago.
Why are fucking foids such cruel bitches?
I didn't ever do her wrong, hell, I never even talk to her..

The tweets about Chad's stories with her also get the most likes..

What do boys? Try to cope or just rope?

yup typical foids, u should also stay off twitter, stalking her social media will cause u more sadness and rage then good

You should link her Twitter profile to us men here so we can put her in her place.

Last edited:
Man, that´s seriously fucked up. The positive thing is that someone has at least dared to question his "authority". If I were in you, I would treat coldly and the minimum amount of manners required to work together. Try to change your work group and cooperate with other males, if you can. Femoids are terrible nowadays.

You should link her Twitter profile to us men here can put her in her place.

I´m afraid that would qualify like some kind of harassment, I´m not sure but I wouldn´t take chances.

Man, that´s seriously fucked up. The positive thing is that someone has at least dared to question his "authority". If I were in you, I would treat coldly and the minimum amount of manners required to work together. Try to change your work group and cooperate with other males, if you can. Femoids are terrible nowadays.

I´m afraid that would qualify like some kind of harassment, I´m not sure but I wouldn´t take chances.
I don’t think the mods/admins will care.
So she can be spanked.
So she can get what she needs.

she tweeted that we had these projects and said that she "literally had the ugliest guy in he whole grade" aka me in her group
She basicially said that my head looks deformed and like a flatscreen oversized TV and that it was repulsive to even work with me for that project and that she already asked the teacher to swap the group to the Chad's one because he offered that she could get into his group if she wanted to
Her female followers said that "she must be cute if she gets offers by a guy like that teehee" and that "they're very sorry, there are just too many creepy ugly men nowadays" to which she agrees and kept talking or rather writing shit about me on her Twitter.

I told you twins were soulless man
Stop stalking her Twitter, it'll only hurt you

And people wonder why school shootings happens..

send me her twitter,dont worry I'll not mention about you. I will roast and make fun of her.

That's a one way ticket to getting doxxed :feelskek:
He can send the link to people he trusts.

send me her twitter,dont worry I'll not mention about you. I will roast and make fun of her.
We should mess the bitch up and destroy her ego if we can.

Post her fucking twitter account here so we can harass her until she kills herself.

So, the hotter loli twin I've spoken about earlier has a Twitter account where she uploads her art and talks about her life. She tried to keep it a secret but I found out her handle some time ago and am now checking it every now and then.
Anyway, she literally uses the chad in my class that I hate (fuck me I really need a proper name for that fucker) for her audience as stories.
The stories usually go like this

"Cute Boy in my class always says that my hair is getting longer and longer and that I'm so short and cute TEEHEE, I really like him, hes so friendly and good looking!"

Most of her stories go like that.
He also white knights her, or any foid more or less when some blue pilled, incel in denial cuck faggot says something perverted about her or behaves like a needy pervert, he fucking imtimidates and orders them to stop doing that shit, they usually instantly comply but there was this one incident where somebody said "What if I keep on doing that?"
It was over for him at that point tbh, I had to hold my laugh because the Chad stood up, mogged that cuck in every possible way (hes taller, broader, has a higher status, better looks ofc etc) and said that he better not try him and he "doesnt know who the fuck he is"
You could see the fear in that cucks eyes, what a sight to behold.

Anyway, that foid literally has conversations online about how hot that Chad is and shit but here comes the banger: when we had to make group projects that were randomly assigned, she tweeted that we had these projects and said that she "literally had the ugliest guy in he whole grade" aka me in her group

I'm fucking shook because that literally happened 2 weeks ago and I just saw the tweet like an hour ago.
Why are fucking foids such cruel bitches?
I didn't ever do her wrong, hell, I never even talk to her..

The tweets about Chad's stories with her also get the most likes..

What do boys? Try to cope or just rope?

Lol, you orbiting cuck. And why the fuck you only do this with hot girls? Why aren’t you orbiting your looksmatch? All you stupid kids obsessed with the hottest girls lol, and then complain that girls like chad only. Uhh really? Then what the fuck are you doing stalking and orbiting a girl who will never acknowledge you and has tons of male attention?

Bluepilledmaxxed and hypocrisymaxxed. Just chase Stacy and then complain she’s only chasing chad. Seems legit.

God this fucking site sometimes. You’re a delusional orbiting cuck.

Lol, you orbiting cuck. And why the fuck you only do this with hot girls? Why aren’t you orbiting your looksmatch? All you stupid kids obsessed with the hottest girls lol, and then complain that girls like chad only. Uhh really? Then what the fuck are you doing stalking and orbiting a girl who will never acknowledge you and has tons of male attention?

Bluepilledmaxxed and hypocrisymaxxed. Just chase Stacy and then complain she’s only chasing chad. Seems legit.

God this fucking site sometimes. You’re a delusional orbiting cuck.
yeah i know it sounds cucky but i swear im not an bluepilled orbiter cuck fag, i just like to know whats going on in my grade, knowledge is power after all
shes also "just" a 6/10 i guess
View attachment 108050
I told you twins were soulless man
Stop stalking her Twitter, it'll only hurt you
yeah, I know you did, you were right

sorry but no, id rather not take the risk of her finding out somehow because even tho shes a foid, shes not a retard, she will probably connect the dots and then fucking sue me for harassment
thanks for the offer but I rather just swallow the blackpill and try to cope my friend
You should link her Twitter profile to us men here can put her in her place.
again, thanks for the offer but id rather not take the risk
as I said, shes not stupid for a foid, she could very likely connect the dots if somebody says something wrong and then ill get fucked for harassment
my life would be even more fucked, my already shit status would go even lower and my school life would be even fucking worse
id rather lurk in the shadows and post the things i see and hear here for you guys to read for your fuel or entertainment, I figure thats the biggest cope I have rn, you guys nohomo tho

sorry but no, id rather not take the risk of her finding out somehow because even tho shes a foid, shes not a retard, she will probably connect the dots and then fucking sue me for harassment
thanks for the offer but I rather just swallow the blackpill and try to cope my friend

again, thanks for the offer but id rather not take the risk
as I said, shes not stupid for a foid, she could very likely connect the dots if somebody says something wrong and then ill get fucked for harassment
my life would be even more fucked, my already shit status would go even lower and my school life would be even fucking worse
id rather lurk in the shadows and post the things i see and hear here for you guys to read for your fuel or entertainment, I figure thats the biggest cope I have rn, you guys nohomo tho
Understandable. Most females are bullies that play the victim card and pin the blame on others.

forget about her existence she sounds like a huge bitch. don't look at that shit it'll just drag you down

Wait for her to post something incriminating and snitch on her.
You probably can't pull off blackmail so do that.

people like her are the reasons acid attacks are gaining popularity. what a vile shrew.

Don’t let her talk shit about you bro. I would call her a bitch and a cunt for talking shit to me like that for no reason. I would recommend you to defend yourself against her. And if the chad try’s to white knight you throw a hard left hook right across his temple or jaw while he’s distracted talking to you saying he’s going to beat your ass or whatever. Those are 2 knockout points on the human head.

Don’t let her talk shit about you bro. I would call her a bitch and a cunt for talking shit to me like that for no reason. I would recommend you to defend yourself against her. And if the chad try’s to white knight you throw a hard left hook right across his temple or jaw while he’s distracted talking to you saying he’s going to beat your ass or whatever. Those are 2 knockout points on the human head.
Hes not the type to beat someone up for a foid or small shit
I've heard he has some very very good connections to some more ruthless people tho if shit really hits the fan