Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female circumcision makes women more loyal

Overdosed

Overdosed

"Grass" said she has a BF
★★
Researchers' results show that female genital cutting (FGC) status does not affect the odds of women engaging in several indicators of premarital sex, however women with FGC have significantly lower odds of having more than one lifetime sexual partner. We also show that women with FGC get married at a younger age which supports the argument that FGC status influences women's marriage opportunities, even when it does not restrict sexual activity.

No wonder why foids hate the concept of female circumcision, it reduces their the only power they have in life (sex).
Science keep proving that monogamy among women is artificial by effective mate guarding like FGC, and when women are charge, societies naturally become polygamous even though they report that monogamy is the ideal.:society:

Last edited:
Female circumcision is based and should be mandatory like it's with boys dick cutting in some countries

Correlation does not imply causation.
Having a family that wants to prevent the girl from commiting Zinah correlates with them restricting who she can fuck.
Having a family that wants to prevent the girl from commiting Zinah also correlates with them mutilating her fucking genitalia.

Before applauding the mutilation I would first check if you couldn't just solve the problem with restricting who she can see and stoning cheating women.:feelsthink:

Gotcha IT, you thought I was gonna speak your mind:feelshaha:

Having a family that wants to prevent the girl from commiting Zinah correlates with them restricting who she can fuck.
Having a family that wants to prevent the girl from commiting Zinah also correlates with them mutilating her fucking genitalia.

Before applauding the mutilation I would first check if you couldn't just solve the problem with restricting who she can see and stoning cheating women.:feelsthink:

They just won't have a reason to cheat with chads if they can't feel any pleasure

They just won't have a reason to cheat with chads if they can't feel any pleasure
why the fuck would I want to marry a girl whose pussy is mutilated:feelspuke: It is literally the best part of her. if you want your wife to be "empty of lust", just get a fucking sexdoll already. oh right, i forgot, islam the great progressive religion of peace is all about outbreeding and destroying all other cultures in the world.:feelsseriously:

Sums ti up nicely.

Millions of boys get circumcised against their will around the globe
Soys and foids: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::dab::dab::dab:

One cumdumpster gets mutilated
Soys and foids: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Millions of boys get circumcised against their will around the globe
Soys and foids: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::dab::dab::dab:
any father who lets his son be circumcised is a cuck, thank god i have my foreskin and my faps feel better as sex for a (((circumcised))) man:chad:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back