Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Female Chickens' Right Activism [Women's Day Post]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
You can't make this shit up, come on man ...

Dbcyaz5.png

1. On their Twitter page, the activists describe themselves as 'anti-speciesist' and 'transfeminist.'
  2. Anti-speciesists believe that judging types of animals as different to each other, or humans, is wrong.
  3. They also believe that humans favour and treat some species better, like dogs, which we shouldn't do. [dogpill to roosterpill?]
  4. Transfeminism is created by and aimed at transgender women and says that the freedom of trans women is coupled with the liberation of all women (even female chickens :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:).
In the footage, the two activists can be seen smashing eggs on the ground because 'they belong to the hens.'

18015174-0-image-a-14_1567519211454.jpg
giphy.gif

Full story here:

This feminists are the most retard i see in a while

I am all for the better treatment of animals but these freaks go way to far with their mentally unstable feminist agenda.

The Chad dog Vs. The Virgin Rooster

Most animals rape.
If we lived in the jungle, women would get raped all the time.
It's only because of civilizations inventing marriage that rape became illegal.
However feminists wanted to get rid of marriage so they can ride multiple chad dicks while saying it's "natural" while at the same time being against rape
full

women are savage beasts

i dont get why retards like this arent getting shot on sight worldwide

fucking freaks. imagine how hard it is to communicate with these two freaks as a family or work or as a service person. filled with hatred and bad energy

god damn it this is a clown world. hope corona crashes society and ends this clown world this year

i dont get why retards like this arent getting shot on sight worldwide

fucking freaks. imagine how hard it is to communicate with these two freaks as a family or work or as a service person. filled with hatred and bad energy

god damn it this is a clown world. hope corona crashes society and ends this clown world this year
Transinsanity is directly related to the incel crisis. Have you ever wondered why the majority of these retards are biologically men? And many biofoid trannies want to detransition? Its because these incels seek a sexual outlet and understand at a fundamental level the their sex is the reason why they suffer. However, transitioning doesn't help this.

So what happens is that these guys continue to get crazier and crazier until they become like this. Society doesn't want to tell the truth about inceldom or the blackpill. So these men continue going down the path of self mutilation, insanity and eventually suicide. This is why the blackpill should be spread everywhere and taught early in a male's life.

As an aside, TERFs and other pro-biofoid feminists have no clue about any of this shit. Its funny watching them scramble to find explanations for trannyism.

Who cares what they do to most of the males. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They magically disappear.

Mentally ill retards

ofc they are ugly

They only separated the roosters? I thought retarded feminists would try to castrate them or something worse.

Most animals rape.
If we lived in the jungle, women would get raped all the time.
It's only because of civilizations inventing marriage that rape became illegal.
However feminists wanted to get rid of marriage so they can ride multiple chad dicks while saying it's "natural" while at the same time being against rape
full

Was just about to say something like this, by calling the interaction rape rather than mating they ironically just made rape something "natural" and somthing that humans accept so long as it doesn't happen to other humans, yet is "so evil an unacceptable" when it happens to human women. Do people even realize how we get milk, cows are literally raped with devices to get pregnant JFL, rape is so ingrained into human existence we can't go on without it

They should be more concerned about the male chicks being ground into chicken nuggets.

The roasters were horny that day were saying : wtf these crazy landwhales get ur hands off of me! I'm horny bitches!

They should be more concerned about the male chicks being ground into chicken nuggets.

Wow, that is some brutal stuff. Why does IT not screen cap this, even male animals are useless and killed.

wtf. this is sickness, but at the same time they need to work around the customer demand and keep a profit margin to keep the business running, what you gonna do?

Lol 70% of this forum mogs these ugly foids