Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female cashier who I knew for months, saw me in the streets but, didn't acknowledge me.

T

TysonxTyson

Banned
-
Yeah, I know females treat men they don't deem as attractive like they are invisible. But, God damn. We've seen and talked to each other (small talk) for months and she couldn't even say hello. I looked her in the eyes for a brief moment and she looked away. She was walking with a kid. Maybe a relative or Tyrone's offspring. She wasn't in a rush either. JFL! Of course, Cucktears will say I am not entitled to anything, that she sensed my misogyny and all that other cuck shit. PUA will say I wasn't confident and didn't take a shower. I bet if I was Tyrone she would have been smiling and being giddy. This just increases my motivation to keep on losing weight and money max. Just a few more months.

Last edited:
> Instead you with this sweet scrub. Looking for some love

I love that line.

> Instead you with this sweet scrub. Looking for some love

I love that line.
Old School hip hop is awesome. Popular stuff now is about being a druggy and a cuck.

Maybe she is just shy and embarassed about her shitty job so doesn't wanna be seen in a social setting with you.

hahahahahahaaha I'm so funny.

Old School hip hop is awesome. Popular stuff now is about being a druggy and a cuck.

I really like Team SESH and Xavier Wulf, and $uicideBoy$ in addition to the GOATS.

Only music I can stand other than J-Pop.

@incelkingkong

Damn
I really like Team SESH and Xavier Wulf, and $uicideBoy$ in addition to the GOATS.

@incelkingkong

Damn sounds good.

They are paid to be nice to you when your in the store. Story of incel life, hyperagamy is the most powerful force in the universe!

Last edited:
They are paid to be nice to you when your in the store. Story of incel life, hyperagamy is the only thing they want.
If that happened to you would you take your money else where? I personally don't think it's that serious but, it's just funny how brutal the looks pill is.
Maybe she is just shy and embarassed about her shitty job so doesn't wanna be seen in a social setting with you.

hahahahahahaaha I'm so funny.
Nah she's not shy. She talks and jokes with customers. One of her other coworker is though.

Show her your big black BBC.

Same here bro, kinda glad they don't tho I really can't stand pointless banter

If that happened to you would you take your money else where?
I use the self serve checkouts when I shop!
And I can only talk from personal experience, but that's exactly how my co-workers have been. One girl I worked with would flirt with all the customers, then literally, immediately, turn around to me and moan about them being creeps hitting on her!
And its not only how my co-workers were, its exactly how I was as well. That's why I found those jobs soo exhausting, having to talk to people, and pretend I was their friend all the time.
But equally annoying was when she switched to day shifts, leaving me working on my own, I saw all of our "regular" male customers suddenly vanish?! Only the men, totally baffling.

Last edited:
Same here bro, kinda glad they don't tho I really can't stand pointless banter
True small talk is annoying and fake.
I use the self serve checkouts when I shop!
And I can only talk from personal experience, but that's exactly how my co-workers have been. One girl I worked with would flirt with all the customers, then literally, immediately, turn around to me and moan about them being creeps hitting on her!
And its not only how my co-workers were, its exactly how I was as well. That's why I fond those jobs soo exhausting, having to talk to people, and pretend I was their friend all the time.
But equally annoying was when she switched to day shifts, leaving me working on my own, I saw all of our "regular" male customers suddenly vanish?! Only the men, totally baffling.
Female workmates and customers tend to suck. Not all but a large portion. Especially the bull dykes.

i've listened to that whole album few times atleast lol.

u should listen to drain gang and adamn killa if u like team sesh, i used to bump team sesh really hard back in 2015, listened to all xavier wulf and bones songs lol

IMG 4488

@incelkingkong

you ever hear this song by him?

@TysonxTyson check it out too

cashiers will be obsolete and replaced by machines in the near future. That means many useless low IQ femoids will resort to prostitution. Thats good because the more pussy for sale,the lower the price for customers.

cashiers will be obsolete and replaced by machines in the near future. That means many useless low IQ femoids will resort to prostitution. Thats good because the more pussy for sale,the lower the price for customers.
No

They will resort to "suffering" with being with an older rich betabuxx cuck for a while until they divorce rape hem and get free money.

I used to listen that 2nd song non stop, so kewl.

You could rescue a female from an avalanche and they'll still pretend you don't exist if you're subhuman