Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female brains 2018

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Just read this amazing thread about how women perceive low inhib in 2018, note the story is obviously embellished or larped

Here's some nice outtakes of how cucky feels about it

The ladies like it and want to see more, much more, of cucky vanishing with barely a fedora tip.

Are you prepared for the new wave of cuck culture?

I fucking hate when walking behind some slow walking femoid cunt and she keeps looking around to see if I'm following her like a nervous cunt, us sub 8 guys have to literally vanish from existence according to these cunts because I'm sure they wouldn't be creeper if it was a chad behind them

I'm sure he got laid for that comment :feelshmm:

Soon breathing the same air foids breathe will be a crime.

They don't exist.

:soy: said:
Remember one time getting off a bus late at night, and fellow passenger happened to be walking pretty much same route as my route home. Ended up having to detour quite a way, cause she was clearly terrified I was following her.
Instead of detouring like a faggot you should've yelled to her, "Don't worry I'm not trying to follow and rape you bitch."

“You are a true gentleman”

Supreme Gentleman >>>>> true gentleman

Cucks for the coward sex.

These faggot cucks should just fucking castrate themselves lol @ changing your directions because of WAAAAAMEN. Get the fuck outta here ill walk down the street at 3 am behind women in a juggernaut suit GIVE A FUCK WHO GETS OFFENDED

These faggot cucks should just fucking castrate themselves lol @ changing your directions because of WAAAAAMEN. Get the fuck outta here ill walk down the street at 3 am behind women in a juggernaut suit GIVE A FUCK WHO GETS OFFENDED

Cuck 1: I'm so feminist I cross the street to avoid women.
Cuck 2: Oh yeah? I'm so feminist I don't even go outside because I don't want to scare women.
Cuck 1: Wow bro that's so feminist.
Cuck 2: Ikr bro. I'm hardcore.
2020 will have cucks posting pics from their hospital bed after succesful castration surgery, female reply under their tweet:
"Thank you for your awareness and compassion. So many people wouldn’t even think of such a thoughtful & kind action. You are a a true gentleman. I hope others will learn from your example."

I fucking hate when walking behind some slow walking femoid cunt and she keeps looking around to see if I'm following her like a nervous cunt, us sub 8 guys have to literally vanish from existence according to these cunts because I'm sure they wouldn't be creeper if it was a chad behind them

outrunning them asap is all we've got.

btw JFL how they will do it the other way around, and slow down next to you and follow you, if there's someone really weird/disruptive around, because you're "the lesser evil" now LMFAO

I'm a ghost.
Invisible at day.
Terrifying at night.
:forcedsmile:

Foids are crybabies and we can't change it. Get over it.

2020 will have cucks posting pics from their hospital bed after succesful castration surgery, female reply under their tweet:
"Thank you for your awareness and compassion. So many people wouldn’t even think of such a thoughtful & kind action. You are a a true gentleman. I hope others will learn from your example.

"As a reward for your castration heres a years supply of soy a brand new nintendo switch and you've earned the right for only one night to watch your "Le WiFe get pounded out by chad and tyrone!"

I sometimes follow women on pourpose to scare them. They can fucking get thousands of dollars/euros by selling their feet pictures so at least they should have something negative about their sexual power (like a rich who is more at risk of being robbed than a poor homeless)

Cuck 1: I'm so feminist I cross the street to avoid women.
Cuck 2: Oh yeah? I'm so feminist I don't even go outside because I don't want to scare women.
Cuck 1: Wow bro that's so feminist.
Cuck 2: Ikr bro. I'm hardcore.
I wouldn’t pay too much attention to what men say under their own names and faces. It’s often not a good guide to how they really think and feel.

I can blend in as a feminist, and have done so successfully for decades in the most feminist environments that exist. Hell, I have awards from women’s organisations.

The men who are the most dangerous to women are the ones eagerly agreeing with everything they say. The ones who’s primary goal is to be seen as safe.

Cucks piss me off so much, they are worse than foids.

If it's Chad walking behind these foids late at night they're hoping he'll suddenly pin them down and rape them.

I like creeping women out on the streets.