Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female bodybuilder finds cure for Coronavirus: sperm smoothies

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Neoliberalism is why I don‘t have a gf
★★★
Bodybuilder Tracy Kiss claims she fights off coronavirus with sperm smoothies

Vegan bodybuilder Tracy Kiss claims she has not had a cold or flu for three years since she began drinking unusual concoction, which is made using donations from her boyfriend.
In a post to her 425,000 Instagram followers she described it as “nature’s very own free multivitamin” and claimed it could fight the early symptoms of the deadly virus.
[...]
The 32-year-old says she also uses the fluids on her face to improve her skin condition and, bizarrely, compared the practice to breastfeeding.
[...]
“It isn't for everyone but it is packed full of vitamins and I haven't had a cold or flu for three years ever since drinking it in 2017, I also put it on my face to clear up my skin.”
[...]
Taking to her Instagram page, Kiss shared tips for consuming sperm, including taking it “straight”, adding it to cold cereal as well as in smoothies.

Why are you laughing you filthy misogynist? You don't appreciate wymyn's contribution to science? Das why u inkwell!!! :soy::soy::soy:

>vegan bodybuilder
>sperm smoothies

:feelstastyman:

disgusting whore

Sounds like some kind of fetish for her

99% of foids are already guzzling Chad's cum so why are there still foids with covid?

"bodybuilder", lol, she has toothpick arms and fake tits

"bodybuilder", lol, she has toothpick arms and fake tits
And why the tf do these random thots have half a million followers. What is wrong with people? Some no name girl has 500000 people following her. I'm sure it's not because of her training advice.
Why do normies even deny blackpill? This girl is famous because of her looks like millions of other Chads and Stacies.

She does the only thing she knows, suck dicks.

female bodybuilder :feelshaha:

I'll donate a sample.

I hope she chokes on this smoothie and perishes (in gta)

Sounds like mental illness.

xD

And why the tf do these random thots have half a million followers. What is wrong with people? Some no name girl has 500000 people following her. I'm sure it's not because of her training advice.
Why do normies even deny blackpill? This girl is famous because of her looks like millions of other Chads and Stacies.
Who the fuck are all these simps following these holes, Jesus fuck get a hobby that isn't simping.

Never forget. These normies think they are better than you despite propping up women and making it harder for them and every other guy.
Who the fuck are all these simps following these holes, Jesus fuck get a hobby that isn't simping.
For real.

Imagine thinking "I'm going to simp for a woman while she swallows another man's seed." I will never understand what goes through a soyboy's head.

Imagine thinking "I'm going to simp for a woman while she swallows another man's seed." I will never understand what goes through a soyboy's head.
Future business model - Row of sex machines fucking these cucks up the ass while a monitor is sat in front of them of a woman berating them while they push the button to pay up piggy.

Can't fail.

I have more muscle on me and I haven't worked out even for 1 second in my life and barely do any physical activity at all.

How the fuck is she a bodybuilder?