Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female Body is garbage and Makes them Useless

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful (now on discord: coco01228)
. Units will have to deal with feminine-hygiene issues that significantly reduce unit effectiveness.

This is not merely theory: One Army study focusing on Operation Iraqi Freedom found women are almost twice as likely to suffer from non-combat related disease and injuries and are twice as likely to be medevac’d out of the theater of operations. Historical non-deployment rates for women are three to four times than that of men.

In the past, I read posts from actual female soldiers who admitted how difficult even simple shit becomes when you have female body in army.
For instance, your sitting in a cramped vehicle and you have to piss.
A man can just piss in a bottle and throw it out the window.
A foid cant. This leads to huge issues. She has to wear a diaper or something.

Additionally, often times soldiers are in combat for weeks on end. Women get their period.
The resulting hygiene issues can competently disable the female.

Another thing I've been thinking about is the issue of the period attracting animals. I'm not a big fan of evo psych, but like, its blood, running out of you.
How tf would that not attract predators in 10 mile radius?
I honestly feel any foid in wilderness would get eaten instantly once she gets her period.

I'm almost sure there are many many more issues with the female body that make women extremely insecure.
I think they are aware of this and there is an element of fear and self hatred.
Just a thought.

In the past, I read posts from actual female soldiers who admitted how difficult even simple shit becomes when you have female body in army.
For instance, your sitting in a cramped vehicle and you have to piss.
A man can just piss in a bottle and throw it out the window.
A foid cant. This leads to huge issues. She has to wear a diaper or something.

Additionally, often times soldiers are in combat for weeks on end. Women get their period.
The resulting hygiene issues can competently disable the female.

Another thing I've been thinking about is the issue of the period attracting animals. I'm not a big fan of evo psych, but like, its blood, running out of you.
How tf would that not attract predators in 10 mile radius?
I honestly feel any foid in wilderness would get eaten instantly once she gets her period.

I'm almost sure there are many many more issues with the female body that make women extremely insecure.
I think they are aware of this and there is an element of fear and self hatred.
Just a thought.
Hey, if men have to be conscripted, because "the state takes care of them through welfare", women should too. EQUALITY

and they say we are equal, until a war happens and suddenly they like cooking and cleaning

and they say we are equal, until a war happens and suddenly they like cooking and cleaning
iu

this unironically happened during the recession in 2008. Foids were complaining about having to become housewives cuz economy was bad. Like, for them being a trad wife is just a saftey cushion to fall back on.

Their bodies are suitable for groping and fondling although.

Their bodies are suitable for groping and fondling although.
Yeah but none of the cucks in the military are actually going this anymore. And if anyone is, the rest of the cucks in their units are reporting on them like snitches to gain Globohomo credits.

Yeah but none of the cucks in the military are actually going this anymore. And if anyone is, the rest of the cucks in their units are reporting on them like snitches to gain Globohomo credits.
you an armycel?

Woman want to abuse / exploit man , only female retards would Like to Be cannonfooder on the Battlefield .