Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female at grocery store had strongest BO

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I was looking at the coffee aisle and a super morbidly fat woman and her fat teenage (about 14) daughter walked by. I was still looking at and deciding which coffee I wanted to buy but the strongest stench of body odor hit me like a ton of bricks. I could actually taste it in my mouth it was so strong.

I had to gtfo of that aisle and was unable to get any coffee so will have to go back to a store later. Wasn’t sure if it was the mom or daughter or both but it was just awful. Worth noting is that coffee generally blunts odors, so I’m sure the smell was even worse than inexperienced but was slightly masked by being near the coffee shelf.

pretty much all fat people smell like total shit.
the amount of fat around their bodies cause them to sweet a lot therefor have way morebad smell that normal people plus if you're fat you're more likely to be very lazy to even clean yourself.

I hate fat people

They are disgusting