Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Female asked me for money

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I wanted to slap the shit out of that dumb animal when she did that.
So I was taking my wallet out of my bag as I got closer to the store, and then a noodlewhore comes up to me. She looked about 30 years old and said "herro sir, could you prease give me one dorra, my boss pass away so could you prease give me one dorra?".
That dumb whore wasnt even wearing a mask, bitch probably had the bat flu.
That animal had the audacity to ask me for money even though she could have opened up an onlyfans and been making $10,000 a week on onlyfans while I have to work my ass off to get money.
Dumb normoids would say "well inkwell, maybe if you gave her some money she would have seen how nice you are and went out on a date with you:soy:"

I wanted to slap the shit out of that dumb animal when she did that.
So I was taking my wallet out of my bag as I got closer to the store, and then a noodlewhore comes up to me. She looked about 30 years old and said "herro sir, could you prease give me one dorra, my boss pass away so could you prease give me one dorra?".
That dumb whore wasnt even wearing a mask, bitch probably had the bat flu.
That animal had the audacity to ask me for money even though she could have opened up an onlyfans and been making $10,000 a week on onlyfans while I have to work my ass off to get money.
Dumb normoids would say "well inkwell, maybe if you gave her some money she would have seen how nice you are and went out on a date with you:soy:"
insectoids. Fucking filth. White femoids are fucking dumb, but insectoids are manipulative and mentally ill

very entitled of her. she is not entitled to anyone else's money.

I do well in school so foids often ask to copy my work. It pisses me the fuck off when anyone does that, but doubly so when a foid does. Every time I tell them to do their own fucking work and they always moan about it.

How dare that Uncultured swine ask you for money?

switch the scenario, if a homeless man asked a female for money, how many would do it? 0

should have given her the money on the condition that she do something degrading, like eat out of the trash or something

I do well in school so foids often ask to copy my work. It pisses me the fuck off when anyone does that, but doubly so when a foid does. Every time I tell them to do their own fucking work and they always moan about it.
>Being able to make girls moan

:chad:

A few months back, I was walking home from the gym when a woman next to some sort of takeaway store stopped me on the sidewalk and asked for somewhere around 30p. And I gave it. :feelsbadman:

A few months back, I was walking home from the gym when a woman next to some sort of takeaway store stopped me on the sidewalk and asked for somewhere around 30p. And I gave it. :feelsbadman:
Bro...

:feelsclown:

One day an old homeless foid asked me for money and I just ignored her tbh ngl

she lost life on easy mode. her fault.