Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female arrogance

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

These men look willing to jump through a hoop of fire just to say hello.

Every foids wet dream lul

"Lol i bet you have never talked to a girl before" :soy: meanwhile they're doing this kind of shit, just to be in the presence of a foid.

Their wet dream is chadlites doing that while Chad picks them up by the throat and rapes her against the wall.

Fucking cucks man

Their wet dream is chadlites doing that while Chad picks them up by the throat and rapes her against the wall.
I think women get more gratification from men wanting to have sex with them than actually having sex. The only way I would ever understand some of their dumbass logic is to actually be a foid myself

i hate how lowlife simps feel the need to worship women, just to get some form of interaction from them

those simps shud be made to work in the coal mines

If you retards didn't already know it was a comedic sketch and very funny.

Only because cucks let them

i hate how lowlife simps feel the need to worship women, just to get some form of interaction from them

those simps shud be made to work in the coal mines

Hey buddy, dedicating so much of your time to hating women could also be seen as a form of worship.

This is metaphorically what the majority of men do to talk to women, ie: the jesters on twitter

she is probably enjoying it
and so is this cuck. wtf.

Female egos are only this high because of cucks, simps, and orbiters.
I would rather die on my feet than to live my life on my knees.

So sad of apology.
Very acrobatic thanks please.

Hey buddy, dedicating so much of your time to hating women could also be seen as a form of worship.

This is why I treat women like shit at every opportunity that won’t come back to bite me. Sick of all the validation they get, just for their holes

Damn how men has fallen.