Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female Almost Vomits at the Thought of Men Under 6'2"

E

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league

These roasties are actually British, pretending to be American.

At 25, this bitch is still single, clinging to this primitive obsession with heightism. Despite the average UK male height being 5'9", she's still fixated on men being at least 6'2".

She's made three previous videos lamenting her single status, even crying in one of them. It’s so satisfying to watch roasties like her age away, clueless about why they remain alone. :forcedsmile:

Some of you argue against discussing the BlackPill, fearing how normies might react. But honestly, that's the least of your worries. By BlackPilling normies, you're indirectly helping them - the same people who bullied and ridiculed you for years. Why should we help them? Instead, keep the BlackPill to yourself and push the blue pill narrative to further undermine them.

Imagine if someone had BlackPilled the girl in the video; she might have married by now. Yet, here she is, viciously ridiculing us for our appearance. Fuck them.

And, yes, doesn't matter if she's 25 or 55, there's always a beta Billy willing to be leeched off of, but she wouldn’t be happy settling for a betabuxxer.

disgusting whore

she's just a 25 year old teenager from tiktok guys!

Accent sounds fake. She's an English femoid larping as American.

I've grown desensitizated to ragefuel of this sort