Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fem talks about bullying and fucking with 26yo virgin while laughing and joking (BRUTAL)

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★

Pretty fucking brutal tbh, especially from around 10 minutes onwards.

She is laughing and joking like, 'yehh so we called him up again, we wanted to fuck with him more', absolutely no sympathy or empathy at all for a 26yo virgin male.

This is why this world is like this world.

Just the way this thing presents itself is annoying. All females try so hard to be celebrities.

Looks like a man in drag. Ugly bitch.

She needs to get cancer

Her hair looks like that character 101 dalmations. I cant stand instagram whores and that hair is a major indication that she is an instagram whore. She trashes us for the amusement of her orbiters and fellow flap trap friends. The amount of guests viewing this means they are waitng to see if we are going to talk about doing something to her.

"HURR DURR WHY ARE DEM DEPRESSED VIRGINS SO MAD AND ANGRY xdddddd"

They're all mentally ill.

i ain't giving this masculine make up fraud any view

I watched this. I think I posted about it before. Not sure. Even the police were smart enough to know that these dumb sluts were annoying and wronging the guy.

She needs to be beaten, dragged out her house, nailed to a stake, whipped on the stake, doused in gasoline, and set on fire.

And people bitch about us having abhorrent personalities. Some of these fuckers should take a good hard look in the mirror.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not exactly a "nice guy," but it's cunts like these who have turned me into a monster. I wasn't always this way.

Holy fuck I want this whore to die so bad. I love the half white half black hair, makes splitting its head open with an axe that much easier.

Lol she bullied him, teased him for sex and then called the cops on him.

Fr8qu0c.jpg

I hope she gets a nice acid attack to the face

Times like these make me glad Islam is winning.

The police told her she was egging him on, her response was stating it wasn't illegal to do it. Then she called it victim-blaming.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend teasing psychos. We don't forget, and we don't forgive.

only result of giving her attention is her getting more popular

And people bitch about us having abhorrent personalities. Some of these fuckers should take a good hard look in the mirror.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not exactly a "nice guy," but it's cunts like these who have turned me into a monster. I wasn't always this way.
yet they get away with it. The system is designed to benefit them and not us.

This is why we want revenge.
It's socially okay to bully someone just for being a virgin, when it's society who specifically doesn't want to take away that person's virginity.

You can be an otherwise great person but bitches like this will fuck with you, they'll specifically go out of their way to make you miserable. All because of what? Because you're a little bit awkward? Because girls don't want to have sex with you?

Kill them. Kill them all. More ERs. More murders. More killings. This is what causes our fury at the world. This is why we praise the likes of Rodgers and Minassian. I want them all dead.

All roasties deserve death.

Jesus fucking christ she's disgusting

Remove the fakeup and see where that gets her.

I sent a money request to her Paypal.

Can someone summarize what she says in the vid?

That double chin though

Remove the fakeup and see where that gets her.
Like thats going to change anything. She's female, she dosent have to look good to get dick.

26 min? Impossible, bruv.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back