Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fem""""""""""""""cels"""""""""""""""

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Does saying women live life on easy mode do it justice anymore? This isn't even tutorial mode, this is god cheat codes.
AND THEY STILL COMPLAIN AND ACT LIKE THE VICTIM. THEY HAVE NO REAL ISSUES. There literally isn't a single problem that modern women have to deal with. That's why they have to make up shit and steal our issues and larp about them. Holy fucking shit.
zdhpscugzvl21.jpg

Don't talk about them. They are subconsciously trolling inkwells.

The meme gender as always.

Chad only or they cope by thinking they're lonely. It's a joke.

Don't talk about them. They are subconsciously trolling inkwells.
You're right, I usually don't. I just found 2591 fucking matches so fucking funny from someone who claims to be celibate

2.5k matches jfl
It's a different fucking universe.

Dating as a female is like selecting recruit dificulting and then handing someone else the controller

Roping

"2k matches, but I can't get Chad to commit. I'm a femcel teehee"

They don't have any real problem but they are always trying to have more and more attention to feed their pride

Can we legalize women killing already?

Her looksmatch swipes 2000 times a day and gets no matches.

“My matches only look for sex”. Okay? Then you shouldn’t call yourself femcel since celibacy is about lack of sex.

Last edited:
“My matches only look for sex”. Okay? Then you shouldn’t call yourself femcel since celibacy is about lack of sex.
It's also not true that they only look for sex, most men are desperate for a relationship and affection.
It's all one big larp

Can we legalize women killing already?
Women can tweet this about men under their real names and not get any blow back. Meanwhile a comment like this on reddit can cause the sub in which it was made to immediately get banned and mobbbed by whiteknights.

She complains about only 10% looking for a relationship (probably an exaggeration even if she's only swiping on Chads).
That's still 250 local men begging for a date. Just imagine what it must be like to have options like that.

even if you take her statement that 90% of her matches only want sex at face value that’s more than 200 guys who are interested in dating her

there is such a stark contrast between blackpilled incel posts and femcel posts. that sense of hopelessness and frustration and bitterness that incels have just isn’t there with them, because femcels really just see their “inceldom” as a fun quirky aesthetic, and not an excruciating, inescapable reality

Mogs my 0 matches.

But remember women have it just as bad silly incel.

Women are disgusting tbh.

Does saying women live life on easy mode do it justice anymore? This isn't even tutorial mode, this is god cheat codes.
AND THEY STILL COMPLAIN AND ACT LIKE THE VICTIM. THEY HAVE NO REAL ISSUES. There literally isn't a single problem that modern women have to deal with. That's why they have to make up shit and steal our issues and larp about them. Holy fucking shit.
zdhpscugzvl21.jpg
Stupid, the lot of them