Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fem"cels" are just a fucking joke

Imagine the male equivalent of this. Obese neckbeard complains that supermodel looking top tier .1% foid rejected him for looking like shit

Except that this obese entitled neckbeard is what people say we are while femcel subs are ignored

Fkin based chad. He could have rejected her on the app but had to meet her in person in order to call her out on her ugliness. Guys like this are necessary to make ugly foids date their looksmatch men.

Last edited:
Imagine the male equivalent of this. Obese neckbeard complains that supermodel looking top tier .1% foid rejected him for looking like shit

Except that this obese entitled neckbeard is what people say we are while femcel subs are ignored
it's such a simple concept to grasp, but people are so firmly adamant on hating incels that this cannot be digested

it's such a simple concept to grasp, but people are so firmly adamant on hating incels that this cannot be digested
It's so frustrating because people accuse us of doing something that women are admitting of doing

Even reading this post is enraging. Makes me want to explode.

Fem"cels" are chadsexuals. I hate those bitches!!

Women can ALWAYS get laid, even @Sincere if she wants to badly enough.

To be fair, it was probably a white normie who just said screw it and went along to make fun of her.

It's so frustrating because people accuse us of doing something that women are admitting of doing
doesn't matter to (((them))), they along with other soy bitches will continue to wish for our demise, even if it means abandoning basic critical thinking skills in the process.

I hate foids and all but jeez. Actually hearing them get demolished trying to hypergamy maxx makes me feel for them.
Then i remember that they no swiped their looksmatch 400 times and i laugh

They can legit just lower their standards and lose their Inceldom

Is that really hard?
She has a double chin and a lazy eye man and shes black. Thats unfortunate but why do they keep aiming for the skys

She has a double chin and a lazy eye man and shes black. Thats unfortunate but why do they keep aiming for the skys

My only standards is that she must be a virgin with B-Cups, we can worry about hobbies later
Is that really demanding?

My only standards is that she must be a virgin with B-Cups, we can worry about hobbies later
Is that really demanding?
Virgin part is ridiculous in 2020, but besides that, no. Here we have borderline deformed black women going for normie white guys lmao

Virgin part is ridiculous in 2020, but besides that, no. Here we have borderline deformed black women going for normie white guys lmao

My main requirement is the Virgin-Part, but yeah, pretty hopeless

I'll take a white bitch, it's in my ricey nature

female incel can't exist. juggernaut law is the truth

I doubt that femoids can be lonely in this day and age. All foids are chadsexuals

They can actually, Chad can easily snuff out Women he likes
He can leave certain females ignored, which in turn makes them incels

Just lower your standards you whores

looks fake imo, wouldn't be the first time

lol i never understood what wursties even mean
dumb foids lmao

Fkin based chad. He could have rejected her on the app but had to meet her in person in order to call her out on her ugliness. Guys like this are necessary to make ugly foids date their looksmatch men.
Based

She has a double chin
Thats unfortunate

Yeah, stuffing oneself with food is an unfortunate condition and there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it

If you try reaching out to any of them, rejection 100% of the time

I think deep down most normies know men get horny for a much larger percnatage of the female population(18-35)
than women do for the male population(18-35)

female incel can't exist. juggernaut law is the truth
Juggernaut law is obv true but
Yeah, stuffing oneself with food is an unfortunate condition and there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it
Nah alot of black girls are so boneless they theyre genetically double chinned kek

true tbh

I got excited about a date with this guy. I was using a dating site and was surprised I got a response back from him. To me, it literally made no sense. I have a double chin, am black, have an odd bone structure, the voice of an 11-year-old, a lazy eye, and am too shy to function. It made no sense, but I got excited, anyway.

In the dating site profile, my hair is straightened. And some of it is over my lazy eye, so I guess I look somewhat redeemable. With filters added on for good measure because I really think I'm super ugly. I washed my hair today, and only felt like drying it. So I didn't straighten it but it still looked decent.

So I get to the breakfast place. He arrives on time and I start being a nervous wreck. When I'm nervous, I stutter a lot. Not as much as someone with a legitimate stutter, but it's noticeable, I think. And I said "Sorry, I'm nervous. I haven't been on a date in so long."

Just me saying that made him have this annoyed face. He was staring at his phone and I asked what he liked to do for fun. He told me he liked to kayak and go climbing. I told him about my many talents, even though he didn't seem interested in knowing.

The mood was very awkward, so I just told him "I like your curly hair. It's nice." And he says, right to my fucking face

"That's cool and all but I'm not a fan of yours."

I started shaking because my anxiety went through the roof immediately. I think he was feeding on it emotionally. And he's like "So why was your hair straight in the photo?"

And I said "that photo was taken maybe two weeks ago. I don't always straighten it because it's a bit of a pain."

And he's like "So, like, do you have depression or something? Because I notice a lot of broads that act similarly and fake their profiles have some sort of mental problem."

And my voice was all shaky and I'm like "My profile was real. It's me. I just don't straighten my hair all the time." And he's like "Are you retarded or something?"

And I said "No." And I started tearing up and he's like "Yeah, I think I'm gonna head out. Nice meeting you. My bad. I can't do this."

And he just fucking LEAVES.

And I'm sitting there a shaky, teary, anxiety-ridden mess.

At least I tried right?

FUCKING LIFEFUEL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Many of the posters on r/Cucktear(s) are women, no truly desirable woman knows about incels because the spheres just don't overlap. Almost all women who know about us are either a) whores or b) fem"cels"or c) radfems (here used separately although their is an overlap between radfems and the prior groups). They even use the word "moid" on that subreddit, which is an unsuccessful attempt of emulating our gestus by fem"cels".

The only logical conclusion: A significant proportion of their user base consists out of fem"cels". And like almost all people they like to project their own negative qualities onto those who they despise, that's why they accuse us of what they are guilty of. This is also the reason they use to justify their attraction towards "unavailable" chads (he will fuck, but not commit) because they think of their looksmatches as le vile muhsoggyknee-sts.

Last edited:
Many of the posters on r/Cucktear(s) are women, no truly desirable woman knows about incels because the spheres just don't overlap. Almost all women who know about us are either a) whores or b) fem"cels"or c) radfems (here used separately although their is an overlap between radfems and the prior groups). They even use the word "moid" on that subreddit, which is an unsuccessful attempt of emulating our gestus by fem"cels".

The only logical conclusion: A significant proportion of their user base consists out of fem"cels". And like almost all people they like to project their own negative qualities onto those who they despise, that's why they accuse us of what they are guilty of. This is also the reason they use to justify their attraction towards "unavailable" chads (he will fuck, but not commit) because they think of their looksmatches as le vile muhsoggyknee-sts.
They constantly accuse us of aiming exclusively for supermodels when there's no evidence of that and everything on the face of this earth shows that females aim for chads and gigachads. They accuse us of not showering which is pure projection because women don't shower

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back