Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fem"cels" and their 4 laws of the PinkPill

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

just fucking lol at this delusion :lul: :lul: :lul:
hey fem"cels" men aren't shallow as women are, why are you blocking and ignoring all the incel looksmatches that are literally opposite of your "PinkPill" and want to date you?

Pinkpill, :feelskek: :feelskek: holes truly lack creativity.

I can't even get mad at them, they can't even do our shtick marginally correctly. "Wursties" is just so low effort.

Pinkpill, :feelskek: :feelskek: holes truly lack creativity.
they literally imitated and copied everything from us, women are incapable of coming up with something creative and avant-garde by themselves.

they literally imitated and copied everything from us, women are incapable of coming up with something creative and avant-garde by themselves.
Like foids in general.

Just fucking lol @ femcels.

Their first rule describe, chads ( egotistical,avoids responsibility has tempter tantrums.)
their second rule completely avoids science(which states that testosterone allows for a higher variety of selection of mates which is the opposite of estrogen) and what basically does is project either the chad character on the "moid", or they are projecting them selves onto the moid, since women can't settle down for average.
Third rule is them chasing chad and being envious what he has stacies more than well, anything lesser than a stacy. Which is false sure chad fucks more stacies than beckey's or roasties, but he fucks them too.
And their final rule also talks about CHAD.
So lets look at a pattern that seems to re appear constantly ... ITS FUCKING CHAD THEY WANT CHAD AND ANYTHING LESSER THAN THAT IS DISREGARDED LIKE TRASH.

Not gonna lie, I didn't read, don't post this nonsense here

So lets look at a pattern that seems to re appear constantly ... ITS FUCKING CHAD THEY WANT CHAD AND ANYTHING LESSER THAN THAT IS DISREGARDED LIKE TRASH.
high iq :feelsthink::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsokman:

This is another proof of their inferiority.

PinkPill is about turning small boys into sissy traps, as i recall. Foids can't even come up with their own names for memes.

what does wursties even mean?Roastie refers to a blown out vagina ,but wurstie doesnt even have any meaning.They're literally a copy paste of every incel forum.

pink pill = all men are rapists

I feel really sorry for these women. It's sad.

Only black foids can really complain about being a femcel. Most of em look like dudes and its not hard to see why black men prefer to marry outside of their race. (Black women get the lowest response rate from any race of men, i think we can conclude that most men would perfer not to date black foids)

I personally think curry foids are equally hideous, but they cant claim to be femcels due to curry male thirst and the low standards of desperate curries.

Nice chadrade. Just replace "men" with "chads". Sub8 men are cockroaches for them.

Only black foids can really complain about being a femcel. Most of em look like dudes and its not hard to see why black men prefer to marry outside of their race. (Black women get the lowest response rate from any race of men, i think we can conclude that most men would perfer not to date black foids)

I personally think curry foids are equally hideous, but they cant claim to be femcels due to curry male thirst and the low standards of desperate curries.

Black foids have black holes. Me no likey, no no.

Women are really NPCs, huh. Not a drop of originality.

Not funny. They are just describing themselves, projection at it's finest.
They copy us but leave reality out.

Any foid, from the HIV ridden, skeleton like, starving black foids in African, to white western, morbidly obese, couch whales in America. All of them can have sex anytime they want.

So the made up word "femcel" is a literal oxymoron. There are no female celibates. Even the 13yo's are having sex with Chads. The only virgin/celibate human foids in this planet are the ones still in their mother's womb.

"Laws"? Those points are ridiculous.

I hope they all die most painful way possible and then spend eternity in hell

hey fem"cels" men aren't shallow as women are, why are you blocking and ignoring all the incel looksmatches that are literally opposite of your "PinkPill" and want to date you?

My god I've never seen such projection not even from politicians

Give me one minute in a room with these retards (in minecraft).

only 4 laws apply to them but we have an entire bible of bullshit that ruins our lives right under the blackpill tab

Well, thats the effect of only the best men reproducing. Foids become absolute retards while men become ascended beings.

My thing is why are these foids wasting time on the internet when they can literally walk outside and be praised for their existence

Some credit to these women is femcel, actually doesn't say 'involuntary' in it. A femcel is a woman who is celibate when for one reason or another she isn't good enough to land a Chad(or willing to be part of his harem and treated like dirt by him).

I estimate about 40% of the women from my highschool graduating class are long term celibate. Contrary to what many men think, these women aren't sluts who sleep with a bunch of different men. They actually don't have sex at all, which is an even more brutal blackpill to take.

tfu on ugly femorloids

:feelshaha:Just shows how much of a victim they want to be thinking that THIS is how men work....meme gender, seriously.

Did not read lol 2

Some credit to these women is femcel, actually doesn't say 'involuntary' in it. A femcel is a woman who is celibate when for one reason or another she isn't good enough to land a Chad(or willing to be part of his harem and treated like dirt by him).

I estimate about 40% of the women from my highschool graduating class are long term celibate. Contrary to what many men think, these women aren't sluts who sleep with a bunch of different men. They actually don't have sex at all, which is an even more brutal blackpill to take.
First part: Nice oberservation

Second Part: JFL

First part: Nice oberservation

Second Part: JFL

He is right boyo, the ones that parade themselves around on social media and slut it up in public form only a part of the entirety of foids that reject us on every level. Those roasties are at least more inclined to fuck around and sleep with a high tier normie, if never an incel, when they get black out drunk or in another case of irresponsibility, which is frequent with them.

Was always a bit confused that people here put those types so high on the totem pole and label them as giga stacies when theyre just sluts that also happen to be attractive. You wanna know where the real money is at, boyo? What chad eventually settles with after hes grown bored of pump and dump game? Hes going to have the actual high end foids, the really apex stacy, the one from a good family, a good neighbourhood, a good school and college, the one that can move around gracefully in social situations and can preserve their teen cuteness well into their 20s or even 30s for heavens sake. You dont even get to see these bitches, they dont go shopping where you do, they dont go partying where normies go and they sure fucking hell are not on tinder.
They live incredibly sheltered in worlds of their own while they wait out for chad just like your common roastie, the difference being that they will actually get him in the end and they dont let themselves get pumped and dumped.

Ive seen a few of those foids, it obliterated me, that shit like this can actually exist is mindbreaking, we´re only seeing the rabbit hole before the first two bends of it, there are entire worlds and lifes which we dont get to witness outside of a freak accident. Its so fucking giga over, get the feeling some here cant even imagine, I dont blame anyone, I couldnt either before I got a glimpse of the abyss.

:feelshaha:Just shows how much of a victim they want to be thinking that THIS is how men work....meme gender, seriously.
It's truly pathetic, their efforts to infiltrate and ape incels in a pitiful attempt at maintaining their perpetual, false victimhood only further elucidates how femoids both loathe and venerate their sex at the same time. Omegavirginrevolt previously wrote something similar regarding this topic, although it is somewhat lacking compared to his other writings.
Clemson University just banned Harambe memes. (Harambe was that gorilla that got shot when a boy fell into the gorilla habitat in the Cincinnati zoo.) Clemson gave two reasons for what they did.

1. That Harambe memes are racist
  2. That Harambe memes are rape culture

Both are wrong, but the racism argument isn’t completely divorced from reality. One can understand how someone can not be insane and come to the conclusion that Harambe memes are racist even though they’re wrong.

On the other hand, believing that Harambe memes are rape culture is completely insane and totally divorced from reality. There was nothing sexual about what happened to Harambe. Also, don’t forget that it was a BOY that fell into gorilla habitat. Nothing about Harambe has to do with women, yet, women are trying to steal this situation from the actual victims with their lies about “rape culture”.

This is another example of how women are oppression thieves. Women are not now nor have they ever been oppressed for being women. To make themselves look oppressed, women steal oppression from actual oppressed peoples and make it about themselves. This is what intersectional feminism is all about. #BlackLivesMatter has the same problem. BLM might actually make sense if it was black men’s lives matter or men’s lives matter because it’s not like black women are dying at the hands of police.

Throughout history women have been the most protected and pampered group that has ever lived. Anything else is women stealing oppression from groups that have actually been oppressed.