Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel felt good for a moment (first time in a couple of months)

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
Just got me some sweet flowers for a taste and it was wonderful :smonk:
Much much better than taking the jewish pills, let alone the bluepilled shrinks
For a moment it feels like the blackpill didn't exist and you truly just experience the raw natural feeling of being alive, with a pleasant and relaxing awe
Truly, for a brief moment it was like a deja vu, as if I went back at a time that I was an ignorant teen and just wasn't aware of the world's mechanism, a blissful ignorance
A shame for me since the rush doesn't last that much any longer, the agepill and addictionpill hit hard, unavoidably
What do you guys reckon? :ahegao:

You ate a flower? What flower?

Also you should count it as a blessing that there are still copes in the world giving you genuine joy.

that's what I felt when I ODd on oxys half a decade ago. Pure joy. Disclaimer I dont do drugs etc etc. If I rope I should do it by a heroin OD tbh

that's what I felt when I ODd on oxys half a decade ago. Pure joy. Disclaimer I dont do drugs etc etc. If I rope I should do it by a heroin OD tbh
good thing you can't OD on weed
however, my slow-suicide plan is to smoke my lungs to failure

try LSD and shrooms next.

The feeling of utter Bliss , is a Rare one these days