Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Felt a Profound Sense of Shame

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
The kind of shame that makes you want to grab the nearest wakizashi and disembowel yourself.

I went out tonight to go to gamestop to purchase the complete edition of Rainbow Six Siege. I already owned the year 2 edition but wanted the complete edition for year 1 (even though I have 3 year 1 ops) as well as the year 3 pass it comes with.

I went to the nearest one and even though the website said it was in stock they didn't have it. And the guy gave me an attitude because I didn't want to buy the regular edition, he was kind of a prick. He said he could call another GameStop where they have it to hold for me and I had him do that.

As I was driving to the other GameStop (in my car that I specifically bought because it was made in Japan) I suddenly felt deep shame. For one I already own the game I'm just too lazy to grind the ops. Two, I despise GameStop and haven't been in one for years but this bundle is exclusive to there.

I felt the same shame walking to the first game stop but not as much. I don't live in "the ghetto" but I live in a rundown low class part of my city. As I was walking in the streets all I could think was I should be walking the streets of Tokyo not here.

As I was driving to the other GameStop with my J-Pop music blaring (I only drive while listening to J-Pop) I kept thinking to myself what am I doing?

I don't need a video game I need to learn Japanese and make my dream come true of finding my very own waifu.

I drove all the way to the other GameStop and turned around realizing I don't need any more video games I must start learning Japanese instead of playing games.

Giving money to gamestop and an SJW company like Ubisoft is an act worth committing seppeku over. I'm glad I made the right choice.

should have told that motherfucker to kick rocks, knock over a shelf of yugioh cards and kek on your way out while he has to spend the rest of the night picking them up. 52 pick up, bitch!

It's over for wapanese cels. btw @Zesto, how do you plan on learning japanese? I've been practicing Judo for about the last two years and thus I have an interest in learning the language myself and traveling to Nihon besides my interest in anime, manga, etc.

did you know you can consume Japanese media and not make it your entire personality?

It's over for wapanese cels. btw @Zesto, how do you plan on learning japanese? I've been practicing Judo for about the last two years and thus I have an interest in learning the language myself and traveling to Nihon besides my interest in anime, manga, etc.

@Facade sent me a bunch of resources that he himself is using. I'll pm them to you. I also plan on downloading this program called Genki and possibly taking a college class or a private class in addition to that.

Can't wait to go to Nippon. I love everything about it even the fashion so there's lots for me there aside from the typical anime, manga, and video games.

I used the money for the game to buy a JDM model racing hook for my car btw. Money well spent.

All u NIGGAS are dead accounts