Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fellow Wagecels, how do you feel upon seeing this image ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
KuzsadJ.png

How does 40 hours a week of paying those taxes feel? :feelshaha:

We take the piss out of IncelTears for most likely being more incel than we are. And yet, for all our hate of Belle Delphine we sure do seem to worship her.

Her face without make up:

bvve5qb80e531.jpg

I wonder;
Do you think her male looksmatch is winning as much? :feelshmm:
We take the piss out of IncelTears for most likely being more incel than we are. And yet, for all our hate of Belle Delphine we sure do seem to worship her.

I think she is currently the culmination of EVERYTHING we don't like about modern society:

Women with inflated ego
Priviledged roasties who gets away with shit like this
The infestation of cucks online
And so on

One more thread about her and I'm going paddock

i really hope some UKcel will go ER on this subhuman creature

Cucks were a mistake

Her patreon page:
GOD
$2,500 or more per month
ou are my god, I couldn't possibly ever thank you enough. <3 I couldn't possibly think of a good enough reward for the very best Patron I will ever have. <3 If you achieve this tier, please private message me. I'm not sure what reward I could give you, but we'll talk about it. I love you.

This tier gives you access to absolutely everything else written below and more.

I look forward to talking to you,
Love,
Belle

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This is why God invented acid

Just ignore her OBSESSING OVER her easy life DOES NOTHING. Its PREACHING to the choir

It'll be a happy day when she hits the wall and realizes her shit does in fact stink.

She probably won't even pay taxes

Then there's this:

Honestly couldn't care less. I assume all my taxes go right down the drain as soon as it leaves my pocket

She’ll die soon

Despair and disgust. JFL at thinking most women are oppressed and disadvantaged in the West.

It is nothing. Corruption in post soviets and similiar countries is way more ugly and unacceptable.

Seeing this particular image nothing new because I already knew, power of the hole unfortunately