Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fellow Stuttercels, I'm sure you can relate with this.

Acorn

Acorn

⸸ Screaming at the rain ⸸
★★★★★
>I was at a public setting a few hours ago.
>It had something to do with college so obviously there were plenty of attractive foids at the setting.
>They were already talking amongst each other, and I had to make an important announcement.
>Because I had to cut in between them, I was already really nervous and that doesn't help with my stuttering problem
>I hate these kind of situations because I can't help but get in my own head and fumble my words and to no one's surprise that's exactly what happened.
>Fumbled my whole way through the short announcement and just as i started to leave, I could hear them snickering in the background and mocking me

What makes it worse is, I know I'll keep thinking about this scenario over and over again for the next few weeks even though it isn't that much of a big deal. Its something I can't help.

Fuck these foids for mocking me. Corrections will be made one day.
halloween-imback.gif

Last edited:
They can laugh all they want, but they should know this, the only barrier protecting them from a subhuman's wrath is the law and odd white knights. These two defenseless foids wouldn't stand a chance if you had your way with them, pissing themselves and begging for forgiveness, in Minecraft.

They can laugh all they want, but they should know this, the only barrier protecting them from a subhuman's wrath is the law and odd white knights. These two defenseless foids wouldn't stand a chance if you had your way with them, pissing themselves and begging for forgiveness, in Minecraft.
One day.
the-texas-chainsaw-massacre-texas-chainsaw-massacre.gif

this is what @stuttercel experiences on a daily basis

No AR 15 for your subhuman country:feelsrope:
maybe one day i get a hunting license, if i do ill do it in stream IN MINECRAFT. minecraft gun mod.

>this is the type of dude that posts constantly about yeeting foids