Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fellow over 20 KHHVcels

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
How many of you are employed and what is your living situation. Living in your 20s as a kissless virgin is just torturous. I have less experience with women, than many 12 year old boys do.

You know that your youth is passing by, its very hard to stay motivated enough to learn a skill, and get a job that will provide you with good copes. A college degree does not guarenttee a job will be waiting for you.

I'm trying to learn to code so I can move out of my moms house and get some developer job, but I'm having mid life crisis' everyday and its very hard focusing.

26, khhhv, cashier, live in a small apartment with a roomate.

How many of you are employed and what is your living situation. Living in your 20s as a kissless virgin is just torturous. I have less experience with women, than many 12 year old boys do.

You know that your youth is passing by, its very hard to stay motivated enough to learn a skill, and get a job that will provide you with good copes. A college degree does not guarenttee a job will be waiting for you.

I'm trying to learn to code so I can move out of my moms house and get some developer job, but I'm having mid life crisis' everyday and its very hard focusing.
24, khv, unemployed

22 year old here.

About to turn 25 and living with parents. Basically game over at this point in life and all its aspects.

26, khhhv, cashier, live in a small apartment with a roomate.
37. KHHV. On NEETbux. Live alone in a self-contained room in a Supported Living Facility.

Waging and living with parents.

21, Live with my elderly boomer dad, employed as a wageslave, going to go back to school in the spring

NEET and 20 year old KHHV
never gone to college, don't plan to

37. KHHV. On NEETbux. Live alone in a self-contained room in a Supported Living Facility.
37 khhv? How did you survive that long? I've been tryna quit this game since I was 22.

At least you're on neet bux. I wish I was neet

NEETbux but gonna start government subsidized job that pays twice my NEETbux/month :feelsautistic:

37 khhv? How did you survive that long? I've been tryna quit this game since I was 22.

At least you're on neet bux. I wish I was neet
Absolutely no idea and I should have died ago lol! I coped with being an Alcoholiccel from ages 16-36 which numbed the pain of being Incel along with giving me other very serious health issues to focus my attention on. The 5 and a half years I was also a Homelesscel as well as an Alcoholiccel really should have killed me off, it certainly did to most of my friends/.drinking buddies, especially some of those harsh Winters.

Now I've got my own little place (Dungeon lol) to live, along with being an Oldcel, and as long as my illnesses are managed and I'm not in any physical pain, I'm more or less happy just to coast along on NEETbux and cope as I do with watching movies/true crime tv shows and posting on here tbh.

Also my sex drive is literally zero, a side effect of the many medications I take along with my ill health, and probably all the alcohol I consumed over the course of 20 solid years. That alone makes it alot easier to cope Bro :feelsYall:

Absolutely no idea and I should have died ago lol! I coped with being an Alcoholiccel from ages 16-36 which numbed the pain of being Incel along with giving me other very serious health issues to focus my attention on. The 5 and a half years I was also a Homelesscel as well as an Alcoholiccel really should have killed me off, it certainly did to most of my friends/.drinking buddies, especially some of those harsh Winters.

Now I've got my own little place (Dungeon lol) to live, along with being an Oldcel, and as long as my illnesses are managed and I'm not in any physical pain, I'm more or less happy just to coast along on NEETbux and cope as I do with watching movies/true crime tv shows and posting on here tbh.

Also my sex drive is literally zero, a side effect of the many medications I take along with my ill health, and probably all the alcohol I consumed over the course of 20 solid years. That alone makes it alot easier to cope Bro :feelsYall:
It's a brutal life you've had man. I'm really sorry. I hope I get out soon.

It's a brutal life you've had man. I'm really sorry. I hope I get out soon.
We all have our individual crosses to bear Bro, as well as enduring Inceldom alongside them, just gotta cope our way through it all :feelsYall:

I have less experience with women than 8 year old boys do

20 khhv i'd live on neetbux if my government gave it.livin with parents. Over for third world countrycels

23yo. KHHV. Wageslave. Live in my family's house like a little boy.

older than 20 KHV, Hikikomori. I don't even leave my house anymore but I used to be in education and have done part time jobs.

My employment status does not matter really. I am just unattractive so women wouldn't want me unless I was at the top few % of earners and driving around in a brand new BMW. Even then some middle class prettyboy would cuck me

Very similar situation. Keep coding

older than 20 KHV, Hikikomori. I don't even leave my house anymore but I used to be in education and have done part time jobs.

My employment status does not matter really. I am just unattractive so women wouldn't want me unless I was at the top few % of earners and driving around in a brand new BMW. Even then some middle class prettyboy would cuck me
Are you from Japan?