Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Fellow Incels, what are some of your talents?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Since we are usually dwelling on how ugly/repulsive we are, I made this thread so that we could probably find at least some redeemable quality of ourselves. What are some of the things you guys are good at?

I'll start. I'm a programmer.

programmer, car repair, home repair and I like to cook.

I can cook
I have a good memory

I'm seriously talentless.

I know how to cook chicken with rice and mushrooms.
I know how to play strategy games. I am good at city builder games. I know a lot about magic. I can sometimes be very charismatic and connect with others. But happens once in a blue moon.

I can repulse foids without even speaking or looking at them.

I know how to cook chicken with rice and mushrooms.
I know how to play strategy games. I am good at city builder games. I know a lot about magic. I can sometimes be very charismatic and connect with others. But happens once in a blue moon.
15times in a blue moon.

I can get myself off in less than 1 minute.

Im a businessman

i can go a really long time without eating

i don't need glasses

Since we are usually dwelling on how ugly/repulsive we are, I made this thread so that we could probably find at least some redeemable quality of ourselves. What are some of the things you guys are good at?

I'll start. I'm a programmer.

Idem

I have no talents, sincerely.

I've been told by many before that I have a great memory. Also very patient and good at video games (platformers especially).

I can pick locks and shoplift with ease that has gotten me many gaming PC's to sell

i can breathein
i can breathe out

none, im a retard

Being able to be depressed even though I have nothing to be depressed about.

Nothing, I like sleeping all the time and i'm very lazy.

I'm legit not good at anything, plus i'm stupid as fuck.

Talentless loser

200~ wpm was my peek typing speed

I've been told by many before that I have a great memory. Also very patient and good at video games (platformers especially).
I am miring... my memory is very shit and getting worse everyday because of weed

Used to be good at drawing. Made a full fledged interactive flash animation and a few simple games on flash when I was 9

I'm very good at being cucked

Very good at Stealth Masturbating.

No idea, i'm talentless tbh, unless you call these talents.
- Good at researching and finding out things.
- Extremely good at problem solving, im the type where you could throw me into any situation, physical, social or whatever and ill find a way to come out ontop.
- Street smart