Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fellow incelfolx, can anyone else relate?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Is anyone else tired of racist, anti-science, jew hating, flat earth believing, conspiracy loving, ufo believing, intelligent design believing, vaccine denialism, rhetoric going on in this forum?

Listen, y'all, we are on the right side of science, for reals, there is a real problem among men throughout the world, but we don't need these anti-intellectual theories destroying the small amount of credibility with all of this conspiracy nonsense.

Is there even a small minority who would stand up to this garbage anti-science bullshit, guys?

I'd just like to see a change, starting right here. It's the one thing that's bugged me about this place.

this is my advice to you, incels:

For those of you who are content to be miserable, those want to stay creepers with violent fantasies, and those who are pedos wrapping themselves in an excuse, this message is not for you. Nobody likes you, nobody wants you, you will hated and despised forever. Get used to that.

This message is for those who are hopeless but have not yet resigned. This message is for you. You can get out. Inceldom is not forever or a terminal condition of any sort. It doesn't have to result in tragic ending. You got dealt a shit hand, sorry. Life sucks.

Now that you have that shit hand, what are you going to do with it? Do you like where you are now? Does this life work for you? Are you happy with your life? If you are anything like I was (lonely, fat, missing fourteen teeth, nearly unemployable, and completely unloved), then no you're not. But let me ask you: how did I get out? I'm not longer an incel and, looking back from where I am now, I think that whole lifestyle is toxic. You can say there's no way out, but if that's true, then I wouldn't be. But I am.

Let me be clear, there is no magic trick, there's no easy answer. No infomercial scientist is going to come on late-night TV with a pill to change your life in four to six weeks. You have to recognize something that I'm pretty sure you don't. Listen to me very carefully: you...are...an...addict. Your drug of choice is Inceldom. Inceldom is like any other addiction. It gives a high and a false sense of security or empowerment, just like every other narcotic available on the market today. And just like every other recreational narcotic, it is destroying your life and the lives of those around you who want you to be better.

There is a very simple cure for inceldom, too. It's called initiative. Don't mistake simple for easy, they're not synonymous. But initiative is the only thing in the entire world that will get you out of that life. Nothing else will and nothing else can. Even further, no one can do it for you. You have to decide it for yourself.

It doesn't matter what initiative you have either. If it's losing weight, getting stronger, learning to better groom, or learning to keep a job, do it with the knowledge that any initiative you hold for yourself will improve you.

If your whole world revolves around getting a girl to love you, give her something to love. You're not Chad and you never will be, it goes with the shit hand you were dealt. That doesn't mean you have no hand to play. Give her some reason at all to give you a second look over Chad. Up your game. How about this? If you like foreign women, who is stopping you from learning their language? Take it from experience, a foreign girl will take a man she can talk to over one she can't any day of the week. But learning that language takes initiative. You have to first have that.

As the old saying goes, "If you're not strong, you better be smart." Or more aptly for incels, "If you're not attractive, you better be desirable," because if you're neither, you're going to be stuck here. All you have to do is have some initiative to improve just one thing in your life. It doesn't matter what it is either. Just fix one thing. Then after you fix that one thing, you'll see that you can fix other things. There is a way out. I am living proof of that.

I say this with all the sincerity in the world, good luck. We're all rooting for you.

Is anyone else tired of racist, anti-science, jew hating, flat earth believing, conspiracy loving, ufo believing, intelligent design believing, vaccine denialism, rhetoric going on in this forum?
the "science" is manipulated, controlled, exploited and then distributed to the bugman normie goyim.

I love science and coming to an understanding of the world around me, I love to question things, most people are content with whatever their Jew established sources of authority tell them is fact.

this is my advice to you, incels:

For those of you who are content to be miserable, those want to stay creepers with violent fantasies, and those who are pedos wrapping themselves in an excuse, this message is not for you. Nobody likes you, nobody wants you, you will hated and despised forever. Get used to that.

This message is for those who are hopeless but have not yet resigned. This message is for you. You can get out. Inceldom is not forever or a terminal condition of any sort. It doesn't have to result in tragic ending. You got dealt a shit hand, sorry. Life sucks.

Now that you have that shit hand, what are you going to do with it? Do you like where you are now? Does this life work for you? Are you happy with your life? If you are anything like I was (lonely, fat, missing fourteen teeth, nearly unemployable, and completely unloved), then no you're not. But let me ask you: how did I get out? I'm not longer an incel and, looking back from where I am now, I think that whole lifestyle is toxic. You can say there's no way out, but if that's true, then I wouldn't be. But I am.

Let me be clear, there is no magic trick, there's no easy answer. No infomercial scientist is going to come on late-night TV with a pill to change your life in four to six weeks. You have to recognize something that I'm pretty sure you don't. Listen to me very carefully: you...are...an...addict. Your drug of choice is Inceldom. Inceldom is like any other addiction. It gives a high and a false sense of security or empowerment, just like every other narcotic available on the market today. And just like every other recreational narcotic, it is destroying your life and the lives of those around you who want you to be better.

There is a very simple cure for inceldom, too. It's called initiative. Don't mistake simple for easy, they're not synonymous. But initiative is the only thing in the entire world that will get you out of that life. Nothing else will and nothing else can. Even further, no one can do it for you. You have to decide it for yourself.

It doesn't matter what initiative you have either. If it's losing weight, getting stronger, learning to better groom, or learning to keep a job, do it with the knowledge that any initiative you hold for yourself will improve you.

If your whole world revolves around getting a girl to love you, give her something to love. You're not Chad and you never will be, it goes with the shit hand you were dealt. That doesn't mean you have no hand to play. Give her some reason at all to give you a second look over Chad. Up your game. How about this? If you like foreign women, who is stopping you from learning their language? Take it from experience, a foreign girl will take a man she can talk to over one she can't any day of the week. But learning that language takes initiative. You have to first have that.

As the old saying goes, "If you're not strong, you better be smart." Or more aptly for incels, "If you're not attractive, you better be desirable," because if you're neither, you're going to be stuck here. All you have to do is have some initiative to 0improve just one thing in your life. It doesn't matter what it is either. Just fix one thing. Then after you fix that one thing, you'll see that you can fix other things. There is a way out. I am living proof of that.

I say this with all the sincerity in the world, good luck. We're all rooting for you.
Where you copy this roastie speak from

I want to shoot people in the face

Listen, y'all, we are on the right side of science, for reals, there is a real problem among men throughout the world, but we don't need these anti-intellectual theories destroying the small amount of credibility with all of this conspiracy nonsense.

Is there even a small minority who would stand up to this garbage anti-science bullshit, guys?

I'd just like to see a change, starting right here. It's the one thing that's bugged me about this place.
Trustthescience.is

hahahahha ur INCEL

Advice to Redditors who creepy this forum
This entire wall of text basically translates to: "Just take a shower, hit the gym and get a job inkwell!! :soy:"

D798EF9F D512 411B BD88 60D0E8D4369A