Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Fellow currycels!! How do you guys cope being an incel?

C

curry_subhuman

Greycel
This question is especially to the ones living in India where curry foids have unrealistic standards.

Yes. When it comes to hook ups they prefer only chad or chadlite. On the other hand when it comes to marriage they will marry a beta cuck who can afford her lifestyle.

I dont. Its obvious that currycels are the bottom of the barrel. Nobody respects us, our own women ignore us and other women think we are subhumans.

Women would rather fuck a furry than a curry

Atm mainly anime tbh

I don't cope. Coping is bad for health. Coping leads to roping when you run out of copes.

Instead, I focus on other things. I used to work in a NGO before lockdown here in Mumbai feeding poor slum kids after I had time post graduating high school.

I snuck bits of black pills to young teenage boys in my time there. I also taught them about their history and colonialism. It was fun talking with them tbqh because kids dont cope and understand very quickly because their minds work in natural ways and unlike adults they aren't dosed with feminism and all other kinds of bullshit.

Currently, I am studying biological sciences for my bachelors. I plan a Ph D in genetic engineering.

Currently, I am studying biological sciences for my bachelors. I plan a Ph D in genetic engineering.
Same here but i'm yet to start my bachelors. Would have probably if there wasn't a corona virus lockdown.

I know a girl who cheated on her long distance bf with a white guy she met in Goa. This whore asked the white guy to paint her as he was an artist. Then she fucked him the same evening and she couldn't even remember his name.

She was telling this while her bf was coming from Bangalore to Delhi for her birthday party.

She further said she has slept with more than 35 guys. After that she stopped keeping a count. And she was very proud of her body count.

Btw this girl is 22 only.

I know a girl who cheated on her long distance bf with a white guy she met in Goa. This whore asked the white guy to paint her as he was an artist. Then she fucked him the same evening and she couldn't even remember his name.

She was telling this while her bf was coming from Bangalore to Delhi for her birthday party.

She further said she has slept with more than 35 guys. After that she stopped keeping a count. And she was very proud of her body count.

Btw this girl is 22 only.
Goa is degenerate as fuck. Not only do you have an ample amount of chadpreets there but hippie Chadlites and Chads from places like Israel and the Mediterrnean. In addition, the state is majority Christian which means there’s literally zero cultural inhibition unlike Hindu/Islamic societies. And the amount of white foids in Goa being degenerate is beyond disgusting. It’s also full of Portuguese-Indian mutts who are degenerates.

The Central government should delegislate the Goa government and take control.
BB40978F 1E4B 4645 9BCA C2C41F7066B0

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
Anyone given the answer street shitting yet?