Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fellow Cryptocels

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
Hello brothers I need your help. I have been mining crypto on my RX 580 since 2019. I would make not much but just enough to buy bread. With the recent Bitcoin boom I made enough to buy a second you, the 4gb variant of the 580. Problem is I am now mining less on 2 cards compared to when I had one. I am in compute mode yes, even overclocking the little 580 seems to yield little profits. Can anyone help? I really need to be making more than this.

sounds like alot of effort for little reward, greycel.

btc should go to 1000000

Dude it would honestly be easier just to buy a crypto you think is gonna rise and hold it instead of buying cards for mining. You would probably make MUCH more money too

Ask /biz/ or something

Dude it would honestly be easier just to buy a crypto you think is gonna rise and hold it instead of buying cards for mining. You would probably make MUCH more money too
Dude it would it honestly has been easy to mine crypto on the card I bought for my gaming rig, way back in 2019. It would instead be difficult to spend the few slave bux I have to buy crypto and hold it. Thanks for your help though

I'm holding 32k XRP.

Which coin are you mining? Also overclocking may actually fuck up ur rig faster and consequently yield u less over time on average

Which coin are you mining? Also overclocking may actually fuck up ur rig faster and consequently yield u less over time on average
Eth is the most profitable.

I have 300 bucks what coin to buy im poor asf only 1000x coins suggestions pls

there is not much left. there is a limited crypto to mine.

fuck you im buying flare
Nah bro. Airdrops of shitcoin leads you nowhere since 2017 at least. You will make moree money on the long run with more basic stuffs.

major alt coins are rallying. try to get in and stay in em untill money flows into smaller alt coins, then hop into ETH/BTC once they start pumping back again.

otherwise try to find some rugpull pajeetcoin and get the fuck out once you're 2-4x

buy penislosus coin now, thank me latter

major alt coins are rallying. try to get in and stay in em untill money flows into smaller alt coins, then hop into ETH/BTC once they start pumping back again.

otherwise try to find some rugpull pajeetcoin and get the fuck out once you're 2-4x
Im in doge, lite, btc, etc, ctxc, ae, mwc, btg, bch, firo, etc. I keep most with 10x leverage to maximize gains. Might sell my BTC since the price is starting to stagnate

idk why anyone would buy a coin linked to usd lol, fiat is going to shit

Im in doge, lite, btc, etc, ctxc, ae, mwc, btg, bch, firo, etc. I keep most with 10x leverage to maximize gains. Might sell my BTC since the price is starting to stagnate

idk why anyone would buy a coin linked to usd lol, fiat is going to shit
10x leverage? Are you insane?

10x leverage? Are you insane?
10x the gains ;) ;) thats conservative lol, some guys are buying with 100x or even 125x, so i dont feel too bad about it

10x the gains ;) ;) thats conservative lol, some guys are buying with 100x or even 125x, so i dont feel too bad about it
I have a feeling that Doge will have a big fat dip after SNL airing. Doubt Elon will outright shill it and many red candles will send normies to the dump zone. You could buy after the dip and wait for the doge cult to lick it's wounds.

Don't recommend shorting though

I have a feeling that Doge will have a big fat dip after SNL airing. Doubt Elon will outright shill it and many red candles will send normies to the dump zone. You could buy after the dip and wait for the doge cult to lick it's wounds.

time to buy it then, always buy the dip boyos :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

time to buy it then, always buy the dip boyos :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Also a bit out there but: surely you noticed how eth classic jumped recently. I think its normies on robinhood seeing the "cheap etherium" and cashing into this dead project.
If doge dips hard after SNL, another option is perhaps to buy Etherium classic. I feel like lots of zoomers might move their money into it from doge.

Also a bit out there but: surely you noticed how eth classic jumped recently. I think its normies on robinhood seeing the "cheap etherium" and cashing into this dead project.
If doge dips hard after SNL, another option is perhaps to buy Etherium classic. I feel like lots of zoomers might move their money into it from doge.
I own etc lol, gpu miners gonna need someone to go after eth transitions to proof of stake and basically destroys itself. probably time to sell regular eth soon tbh, mayb in a month or two :feelsmage:

I own etc lol, gpu miners gonna need someone to go after eth transitions to proof of stake and basically destroys itself. probably time to sell regular eth soon tbh, mayb in a month or two :feelsmage:
How much ETH you have? I say hodl your eth.
Theres so much development on it, and adpotion of project on it's blockchain with layer 2 in the summer...

If you have any substantial amount of ETH, id hold it lilke heck for a looong time well into the bear market.

I think the optimal end goal in the bull run would be to end it with a cash out and buy eth at it's harshest dip and then freeze your eth for a few years.

I'm mining on my HARD DRIVE now LOL

You called it
Op should just sell his rig. Make another and sell that too. Just keep selling the bit coin miners for profit. Faster than mining. Or just mine while it isnt sold yet but put the rig up for sale at a price you are willing sell it at.

Wash your penis bucko.

My chia plot has reached 43%

not shure how this works lol

My chia plot has reached 43%

not shure how this works lol
Cha cha cha chia!

If you eat fresh chia leaves you can get a buzz. Very of stimulating!

IF YOU DON'T BUY BITCOIN, YOU CAN'T BE RICH​

MAY 7, 2021
08CB25D4 C42A 4FA2 9D67 E4A4D5F07073

i only buy ethereum

never mined for any

Last edited:
That Chia crypto? I just bought an ssd to mine that too but haven't installed it yet because Nicehash payrates are going crazy
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited: