Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fellow collegecels, how are you coping with online classes?

SilentSpecter

SilentSpecter

Officer
★★
My uni just confirmed all classes will be online for the next semester and I'm seriously thinking about droping out, spending thousands to have a facecam on and pretending to learn something just for the sake of having a degree might not be worth it after all.
Anyone with a similar feel?

Im doing online classes this semester and probably next semester. Im living with my parents and don't do shit but study and cope. Im slowly losing my mind.

Online classes are good and bad, on the one hand I dont get constantly mogged but I cant really interact with anyone else.

Online school is so much easier and more convenient. If you feel your degree will be useless then you should switch programs, but DO NOT DROP OUT.

Online school is so much easier and more convenient. If you feel your degree will be useless then you should switch programs, but DO NOT DROP OUT.
I've already changes majors 3 times, I'm losing it

I'm doing fine.

ye im gonna defer

I'm okay with my online classes tbh.

I am struggling in a few courses but otherwise its fine.

So much easier to cheat on online classes JFL

Yes. However, I do like online. I hate all the social interaction that comes with in-real-life classes

What are you doing and why are you struggling?
without going into much detail, I've switched majors 3 times, all pretty much unrelated to one another, but I just can't find satisfaction or enthusiasm with neither one of them. It all feels like an obligation rather than something I see myself wageslaving for for the next 40 years of my life.

without going into much detail, I've switched majors 3 times, all pretty much unrelated to one another, but I just can't find satisfaction or enthusiasm with neither one of them. It all feels like an obligation rather than something I see myself wageslaving for for the next 40 years of my life.
What's your plan to make money?

why you guys even in college, it is the absolute worst places for people like us.
just get withdrawn from the college or quit college like me

Im doing online classes this semester and probably next semester. Im living with my parents and don't do shit but study and cope. Im slowly losing my mind.

I prefer online classes anyways

i have no clue, i have a side job that pays for uni for the time being. No real future plans, just improvising i guess
Your avatar looks like the Ghost of Christmas Future. Consider that well.

Online classes are lifefuel tbh, much better than regular ones