Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fellow autistic male rebels on reddit post by posting based comment.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/2ff4sx/i_hate_my_autistic_son/?utm_term=146832657&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

Even if it's a comment it gives me hope other autistic males are seeing the same light and will join the inceldian cause that a genocide of the normies is the only way to freedom. They will not stop until we are all dead. We are very much the eldian empire but worse. This is the real world and it wants you dead for being born into this world. I will keep moving forward. That's what the normies are terrified of.
Screenshot 20220526 2213093

Someome find this guy and send this nigga an invite here

Keep moving forward. Keep making normies seethe for existing.
Oz2irkkems871

I will keep moving forward
I'm so-I'm so reborn, I'm movin' forward
Keep movin' forward, keep movin' forward
Ain't no stress on me Lord, I'm movin' forward
3x

3x
Normies be like when seeing my actual quotes. Normie be like ahahahahah oohiohiojoono :whatfeels: that's all you guys ever spread about. Can't even imagine an apple when closing your eyes and all suck Biden dick

the last day they were 21 faggots, next time there will be more, I fucking despise you scumciety

Normies be like when seeing my actual quotes. Normie be like ahahahahah oohiohiojoono :whatfeels: that's all you guys ever spread about. Can't even imagine an apple when closing your eyes and all suck Biden dick
Biden a normie connoisseur :feelsokman:

I think having a severely autistic child, one that needs to be wrangled 24/7 seems like more hassle than it's worth imo. Redditors are some of the quickest to dislike things that go against the norm ([UWSL]hence [/UWSL]the upboat/downboat botnet) so it is hard to gauge how bad the situation actually is with what is described.

Last edited:
I think having a severely autistic child, one that needs to be wrangled 24/7 seems like more hassle than it's worth imo. Redditors are some of the quickest to dislike things that go against the norm (hense the upboat/downboat botnet) so it is hard to gauge how bad the situation actually is with what is described.
I don't know if you know you have autism do us a favor and not reproduce but doing sex and wanting children and knowing you have autism and willingly reproduce only for them having to suffer your aggressive passiveness is truly a dick move. I hope they do suffer, and kill themselves or the child does it when they grow up. (In videogames)

I don't know if you know you have autism do us a favor and not reproduce but doing sex and wanting children and knowing you have autism and willingly reproduce only for them having to suffer your aggressive passiveness is truly a dick move. I hope they do suffer, and kill themselves or the child does it when they grow up. (In videogames)
I don't plan on having children but if I did, I would be passing on my height (5'5") which is debatably worse than aspergers. I don't know if I have autism or not but I'm not trying to be passive aggressive. I'm sorry if it came off that way.

I don't plan on having children but if I did, I would be passing on my height (5'5") which is debatably worse than aspergers. I don't know if I have autism or not but I'm not trying to be passive aggressive. I'm sorry if it came off that way.
Nah it's the idea of people hating autistic people yet they have some form of autism decide to reproduce anyway. Not only are you giving hell to that child but you also have to make them deal with your shitty attitude and passive aggressiveness. This is why sub par normies can suck a dick and die. Either don't reproduce knowing you have the autism gene or shut the fuck up and deal with your lineage being non neurotypical. That simple. If it's not then go cut your testicles or ovaries off. Or I'll do it myself. Got no problem castrating devils who hide behind the face of a go happy hippy normie lefty who shouts about equality and bullshit.

Nah it's the idea of people hating autistic people yet they have some form of autism decide to reproduce anyway. Not only are you giving hell to that child but you also have to make them deal with your shitty attitude and passive aggressiveness. This is why sub par normies can suck a dick and die. Either don't reproduce knowing you have the autism gene or shut the fuck up and deal with your lineage being non neurotypical. That simple. If it's not then go cut your testicles or ovaries off. Or I'll do it myself. Got no problem castrating devils who hide behind the face of a go happy hippy normie lefty who shouts about equality and bullshit.
More than an autism gene is the fact that men and women are participating in conception later and later. I theorize that it is to blame for the spike in diagnosis. Things ultimately come back to social networking and normal"friends" online dating in particular. If only there was some way to get people off their damn phones. We're in too deep for that to happen sadly.

Over for you :lul:
I'm kinda serious here but my Autism and my ADHD or ADHD is like Autism Lite said by @Atavistic Autist, thi shit killin me no one likes me a in a nature of not being normie my teacher and classmates keep saying "be normal and respect everyone in this room" and it got me thinking why did everyone class call me a clown:feelsclown: whereas most of my take is serious and even more important than teaching students Science,my classmates keeps thinking i'm fighting them and punched me in the face even tho I just punched out of nowhere without me noticing:cryfeels:

More than an autism gene is the fact that men and women are participating in conception later and later. I theorize that it is to blame for the spike in diagnosis. Things ultimately come back to social networking and normal"friends" online dating in particular. If only there was some way to get people off their damn phones. We're in too deep for that to happen sadly.
That's why the genocide plan is better.
Rumbling Attack On Titan GIF by iQiyi
Rumbling War GIF by iQiyi

I'd kill the neurotypicals because they don't do much anyway. It was always the autists who built the world with sheer knowledge like Nikola Tesla, Elon musk, Albert Einstein, newton etc. What have neurotypicals done. Behave like devils and ruin society. Killing them and burying the hate they gave us to the ground is the right CHOice (in VIDOEGAME)

I'm kinda serious here but my Autism and my ADHD or ADHD is like Autism Lite said by @Atavistic Autist, thi shit killin me no one likes me a in a nature of not being normie my teacher and classmates keep saying "be normal and respect everyone in this room" and it got me thinking why did everyone class call me a clown:feelsclown: whereas most of my take is serious and even more important than teaching students Science,my classmates keeps thinking i'm fighting them and punched me in the face even tho I just punched out of nowhere without me noticing:cryfeels:
Are you sure you aren't a normie infiltrator I'd kill you in VIDOEGAME if you are

The worst part is that they hate us enough to literally engineer society to be as destructive to introverted males as possible, but not enough to give us euthanasia.

The worst part is that they hate us enough to literally engineer society to be as destructive to introverted males as possible, but not enough to give us euthanasia.
They will sentence us to paradis

Hopefully this kid spergs out and headshots both of his retarded parents for cursing him to a life of autistic inceldom.

Hopefully this kid spergs out and headshots both of his retarded parents for cursing him to a life of autistic inceldom.
Join my army when it happens join the yeagerists