Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Fell victim to another attractive guy who just wanted sex"

Screenshot in case they delete it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230824.jpg
    Screenshot_20230824.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 161
lmao after reading that post if you still take holes on expensive dates and chase them hard all to be told some bullshit excuse, chad here fucked her without any effort

It's pretty based to pump and dump these whores, if I was a chad, I'd do the same.

So sad seeing this happen to those poor women:soy::soy:. Their personality detectors just can't match Chads' bones:soy::foidSoy:.

Hoe should try swiping right once on every 5 guys instead of once on every 100 guys and she'd probably find the men she dates would still be attractive but also show her commitment.

I’ve been dating a lot this year and this is the same merry-go-round.
She said it herself, she’s riding the cock carousel. Just fucking lol.

Pump and dump these whores like crypto currency. :yes:

What else is there to do with a foid except have sex with their vagina?

If she's not going to clean up around the house, and make food, there's really no point in having the foid around after having sex with her vagina.

Happens all the time. Ugly man complimenting her would probably be called creep.

Her EDIT is more reasonable than the post. She's not a victim of anything and she's bringing this on herself by being a whore.

i wish i was a victim to females

Chad did not commit. S10E23

Chad did not commit. S10E23
its ovER why does this keep happening to me....the biggest blackpill here though is that foids will projec this unto all men because the can't even register the existance of ugly men