Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fell in love with another slut in the subway

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
It happens everytime I leave my house. Tomorrow I'll forget her, and i'll fall in love again the next time I leave my house in a few months.

You get attached that easily?

lust =/= love

You just wanna coom in her coochie.

love from first look= just lust

You get attached that easily?
Nah, he just wants to coom inside of a foid to fulfill a basic human need which he has been deprived of -like myself & others here- due to modern soyciety basically :feelsjuice:.

Nah, he just wants to coom inside of a foid to fulfill a basic human need which he has been deprived of -like myself & others here- due to modern soyciety basically :feelsjuice:.
I want to hug her more than fuck her

I used to get crushes easily, not anymore.

Yes, I rarely interact with humans, so when I see a beautiful girl i fall in love
All of these years of the black pill... How could you succumb to that or fall for that? This is like that oneitis stuff all over again. We've all been through this and acknowledged that nothing can be gained from it.

Alright, when I see a foid I like I know obviously that nothing is going to go further, and just leave it at that.

Fair enough lol.

It happens everytime I leave my house. Tomorrow I'll forget her, and i'll fall in love again the next time I leave my house in a few months.
Brutal, Chico. U could’ve at least fell in love with an engaged slutina like me, mang

All of these years of the black pill... How could you succumb to that or fall for that? This is like that oneitis stuff all over again. We've all been through this and acknowledged that nothing can be gained from it.

Alright, when I see a foid I like I know obviously that nothing is going to go further, and just leave it at that.
I can't prevent it. I really need a girlfriend

Brutal, Chico. U could’ve at least fell in love with an engaged slutina like me, mang
I don't know if she was engaged, she was young so probanly not

You ever just meet a girl and imagine a future with her?

I can relate. I fall in love with every attractive girl I see.