Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Fell asleep next to my laptop.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
I was working on some character mods for Terraria, then decided to whack off abit to relieve my stress, then I felt a little fatigued so I decided to nap for a little bit, it was like 4pm when I decided to nap, next thing you know I fell asleep next to my laptop and now it's nearly 9 fucking PM. I truly am lazy has this happened to any of you guys? You just plan on napping for a little bit only to fall asleep?

I rarely go to sleep when I actually want to. I usually fall asleep while doing shit on my computer or phone.

I rarely go to sleep when I actually want to. I usually fall asleep while doing shit on my computer or phone.
My sleep is somewhat wonky. There are times I would sleep at 7am then wake up at 3pm or sleep at 1pm then wake up at 11pm. But then there are some occasions when I'm unable to sleep like last night so I stayed up till 4pm earlier, then I wound up falling asleep when my intention was to simply nap. Strange how that happens. I guess when you're a NEET you just don't give a fuck huh?

Same, I get two hours of sleep a night. Not even sleeping pills help.