Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fefails EXPECT and WANT their partners to be atleast mid-tier normie NPCs with atleast a decent middleclass income

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
TFW you're a non-NPC poorcel framecel 5'8cel :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

The woman: 440 pounds, no job, no skills what so ever, burns food

Last edited:
The woman : 440 pounds, no job, no skills what so ever, burns food
Exactly. But even if it was a mediocre becky - they're all the same in this regard, doesn't matter

turbo manlet trait: wish you were 5'8

turbo manlet trait: wish you were 5'8
Here in Bulgaria (Balkans, EU) most young guys are taller (5'10-5'11) than me and a lot of them are gymmaxxing. NO fefail here considers you a man if you're a 5'8 121lbs framecel with a teenager face like me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

they're all the same in this regard, doesn't matter
Yeah, dropping standards doesnt help. For betabuxxing you need to be good standing normie in every regard.

Yeah, dropping standards doesnt help. For betabuxxing you need to be good standing normie in every regard.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
And if you happen to be a sub mid-tier normie you'll have to be rich in order to "compensate" :fuk:

Standards are useless you will continue being incel independent if you want a gigastacy or a 1/10

ungrateful. high inhib non ntcels like me are done.

ungrateful. high inhib non ntcels like me are done.
Braindead comment. Poor and 5'8 low-tier-normie looking framecel is social death @Mecoja

Braindead comment. Poor and 5'8 low-tier-normie looking framecel is social death @Mecoja
Being high inhib and non nt is fucked but like @AlphaCentauri said physical thing like face, height, penis, frame, money, job are more important.

Being high inhib and non nt is fucked but like @AlphaCentauri said physical thing like face, height, penis, frame, money, job are more important.
Thx bro :feelsautistic:

The problem people dont seem to connect is YOUR FACE IS YOUR JOB
You simply cannot and will not get to a high level management, or position without being chad or chadlight or being very tall and commanding.
All that happens if your actually good at your job but lack height or face, is that;
1) other people will shit on you and take credit for your work
2) your work and effort will go completely unnoticed by everyone
3) you will be held down in sub management positions and low relative pay because every managerial interview has many many unwork related social and charisma questions and elements where who you know is unbelievably important in the outcome not your semantic knowledge.

You simply cannot and will not get to a high level management, or position without being chad or chadlight or being very tall and commanding.
Exactly. Even Wikicuckia says the same thing in the Halo Effect article
Also pretty whores can easily careermaxx/polititianmaxx via whoring. I know such examples in my country.

The problem people dont seem to connect is YOUR FACE IS YOUR JOB
All that happens if your actually good at your job but lack height or face, is that;
1) other people will shit on you and take credit for your work
2) your work and effort will go completely unnoticed by everyone
3) you will be held down in sub management positions and low relative pay because every managerial interview has many many unwork related social and charisma questions and elements where who you know is unbelievably important in the outcome not your semantic knowledge.
Yeah, goodlooking people cant fail in life. Ugly guy need to be either exceptional wonderboy in what he does or to have deep good connections.

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE LAISVE LIETUVA!!! LIETUVA NUMERIS 1111!!!!!​

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE LAISVE LIETUVA!!! LIETUVA NUMERIS 1111!!!!!​

TEGYVUOJA LIETUVA! (I'm not Lithuanian myself (i'm Bulgarian) but i'm interested in Modern history and thus in the history of Lithiania and Latvia too) :feelsautistic:

TEGYVUOJA LIETUVA! (I'm not Lithuanian myself (i'm Bulgarian) but i'm interested in Modern history and thus in the history of Lithiania and Latvia too) :feelsautistic:
kinda confused though what do balts have to do with modern history

Im interested in the modern history of most European nations :feelsthink:
oh i see. but why do you have lithuania in ur status thing (if that even says lithuania). modern lithuanian history is fail after fail

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back