Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fefails doing comedy is embarassing

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Seriously mang, toilets just cant do standup comedy even if their life depended upon it :foidSoy: every toilet comedian in Jewtube has few common points i.e
-will talk about tampons and periods
- their fav sex position to get porked
- toxic chad using and dumping them ,making them feel worthless yet going back to him :forcedsmile:
- "mEn ArE sO StUPid" hehehe:foidSoy:
mang jus gtfo there dumb bitches, I would rather tickle my balls which is much more funnier then to laugh at your tasteless braindead jokes which only your fellow toilets and few soyacucks gets it :soy:

AHAHA THEY ARE ONLY MEANT TO FUCK AND DUMP WHAT DO YOU EXPECTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hahaha “VAGINA AM I RIGHT?”

AHAHA THEY ARE ONLY MEANT TO FUCK AND DUMP WHAT DO YOU EXPECTTTTTTTTTTTT
seriously mang ..aren't their mere existence funny enough??? no need to do comedy bitches..yall are a joke anyways:lul:

Foid "comedy" is just jokes about sex with chad, their blown out roast beef flaps and making fun of ugly men.

"Muh vagina, muh sex, that time I was fucked by 3 chads and a dog teehee"

99% of comedy is already trash before foids came it now its nuclear waste actively corrupting everything arround it, the idea of foid comedians itself is funnier than anything a toilet has ever uttered

Foid "comedy" is just jokes about sex with chad, their blown out roast beef flaps and making fun of ugly men.
" My body count is 100+ and I dont like accountability,but incels are losers . am i ryt my fellow toilets??" *laugh noises from soycucks and toilets continues :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

The average script for one of these routines is as follows;

"I am a 43 year old woman with three kids... Liddle Chad, Fiona and Brad. I have a husband that I made these kids with! Here's the kicker, I have SEX with my VAGINA!" (Applause and laughter)

99% of comedy is already trash before foids came it now its nuclear waste actively corrupting everything arround it, the idea of foid comedians itself is funnier than anything a toilet has ever uttered
at this point toilets itlsef are no less than a hilarious joke

The average script for one of these routines is as follows;

"I am a 43 year old woman with three kids... Liddle Chad, Fiona and Brad. I have a husband that I made these kids with! Here's the kicker, I have SEX with my VAGINA!" (Applause and laughter)
" wow she so funny. She is so awesome hahaha" - Beta Soycuck :soy:

Yeah, female humor is basically just making sex jokes, what else is new? Jfl.

Normie-tier jokes are specifically aimed at a normie audience. Think about all those boring TV shows and soap operas with millions of views. Who's watching them? Well, your average normie and foid. We're blackpilled for a reason. There are many incels out there, but only a few of them are truly blackpilled. Processing this requires brain capacity and the ability to compare ideas and draw correct conclusions about why certain things work the way they do. Grasping a blackpill is no easy task when you're bluepilled. Remember, what comes naturally to us doesn't for others. No one here can truly relate to the normie lifestyle or their patterns of thinking.
Any sane male who is a bluepilled normie in 2023 literally falls on borderline " Idiot" in terms of IQ rating . I just can't understand how normies can ignore the visible bullshit that comes out of the mouth of fefails, at this point i am convinced that most males are putting up with this clownshow because to get some vaginal action nothing else

I agree with most of your post, but not with this statement. I honestly believe they really are that stupid. You can't mask such a thing as effortlessly and naturally as they do. It's impossible. Their brains are just susceptible to brainwashing; they never question anything the media serves them, or school, or what they read, etc. They just accept it as truth because some "official" said it.
Pathetic normies. Tbh i did fall on borderline bluepilled normie before 2018 :forcedsmile: its only because i somehow came across three saviours namely FaceLMS, Saint Hamudi and HeedandSucceed that i was saved. I always consider Hamudi the ultimate blackpill saint

“Female comedian” is the best and only joke they will ever tell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back