Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FeelsLSD

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Holf fuck i feel so good. My little gif made it!

Congrats, bro. :feelsLSD:

That’s my favorite gif that I’ve seen on here tbh.

I need to order LSD 1p while it's still legal there. It's the best way to combat depression i can think off

just lsdmaxx boyo

Acid Trips me

fuark bit suifuel because lsd feels gay to me now
I need to order LSD 1p while it's still legal there. It's the best way to combat depression i can think off
1P was my first trip.
Also idk if it's true but I've read somewhere on reddit about 1P causing leg problems lel, google it up you might find something

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Işıl Işıl heryer heryer sanki pavyon:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

1P causing leg problems lel,
Wb8A7LS.png

:feelsmega::giga::feelswow::feelsLSD: anyway i wanted to use it to microdose not long strong trip so i should be fine

:feelsLSD::feelsNeo::feelslala: so many new animated pepes now

i'll take LSD again on saturday/tomorrow :feelsLSD: