Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Feels low IQ

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
Idk, I used to be quite smart when I was younger. I had a semi photographic memory, basically if i read something 3 times it was saved in my mind. I was also crazy good at maths. :feelsthink:

Fast forward, I am 26 yo. My memory is utter trash, it takes me some good mental efforts to member names or where i left things, sometimes i even forget my relatives names :feelstastyman:. My thought process speed has also slowed down a notch, I stutter and i can't make nicely thought of sentences on the fly. I even make toddlers' tier syntax mistake when i talk my native tongue.
To counteract this, I speak with very simple sentences that don't really deliver the full extent of the message i want to communicate. I dread talking to people (because tbh i look and sound dumb) and i dislike being given the :feelsugh: look.

I don't think i will remain long at my wageslave central. The pay is really good, however I am diminished :cryfeels:
I think i will be fired soon once they discover i am retarded.

Maybe inceldom and lack of any meaningful social connection ruins the brain
forever
Or maybe i had unlucky brain genetics :feelsrope:

TLDR :
>tfw low iq

I was always dumb, but now I am even dumber than before. Memory is also quite poor and it takes a long time to understand any new information. The old adage of “use it or lose it” remains true.

I was like top of my class in middle school, then my father died and I lost all my motivation.
I did okay in high school and became very mediocre in uni.
My brain is definitely rotting.

Same I actually did quite good pre hs but then I got bullied and started to job hard. It's like my one good feature got thrown under the bus lol.

Quite sad tbh. Being smart was the only redeeming quality i had.
Tfw faceminn, brainminn, personalityminn, frameminn

at least youre a leader of I.N.C.E.L.S.

Quite sad tbh. Being smart was the only redeeming quality i had.
Tfw faceminn, brainminn, personalityminn, frameminn
You can always watchmaxx
Images 60

At least your english is mastered well

At least your english is mastered well
Ty kind sir :feelsautistic:
I can write decently, but speaking is a nightmare of a fiesta.
I think i talk only like max 30 min per day.

Sounds about over

welcome to the club

Ty kind sir :feelsautistic:
I can write decently, but speaking is a nightmare of a fiesta.
I think i talk only like max 30 min per day.
I can't even write in English properly. Im only good at reading. Its over. :feelstastyman: :cryfeels:

brain rot is a symptom of prolonged incelism

I'm exactly like this