Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feels like I'm dreaming right now

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I don't feel real. Feels kinda foggy and hazy or like everything is somewhat off. Feels like either I'm watching myself like a movie or someone else is controlling me and the things I do and say. It's scary right now

well its real, this whole shit is real

I sometimes feel like that when I think of my shroom trips

I'm controlling you tbh

Shitty dream, if no lolis around

I don't feel real. Feels kinda foggy and hazy or like everything is somewhat off. Feels like either I'm watching myself like a movie or someone else is controlling me and the things I do and say. It's scary right now
Could be some form of depersonalisation or derealisation. Google it, my friend.

I don't feel real. Feels kinda foggy and hazy or like everything is somewhat off. Feels like either I'm watching myself like a movie or someone else is controlling me and the things I do and say.

I do have the same perception of myself. It is like my vision is sligthly off or something.

Dissociation?

I dont have derealization or anything but sometimes have the feeling that i'm not alone, as if there was someone looking through my eyes. Also when I think about how I have the company of the objects around me, same feel. I can only experience this for a few seconds but its interesting anyway.