Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Feels like everyone has girls, ya?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★
Does everybody have a gf or some foid into them? Because this is how it feels. Except me of course. :feelsugh:

I’m not talking about you guys but outside of here.

everyone my age is getting married

im just sitting here

and rotting

and deviously spreading antinatalist blackpills:blackpill: to some irls i know:feelsdevil:

yes. everyone currently has or at some point had a pet foid

ovER for us

Does everybody have a gf or some foid into them? Because this is how it feels. Except me of course. :feelsugh:

All my peers have had gfs or females who are interested in talking to them. Even my cousin who is younger than me has had a gf. I have nobody and it is embarassing and infuriating but my foid mother insists it's cause I have no confidence and blah blah blah

Only chads and notmies do. Maybe normies got a divorce at around their 40s but that’s pretty much it but they got a kid and usually they’ll find someone new.

I hate life, because life hated me first.

From real life I see two types of dudes:
Atractive: they always have a gf, are party animals and generaly have a lot of conections
Unatractive: no gf, mostly staing at home, friends are other subhumans

I'm the 2nd group, but unfortunetly I know some guys form the 1st group. Totally difrent word. Only due to looks. This is fucked up

You are not alone. Mostly everyone around me has a relationship or has a foid interested in them whereas all my interactions with the opposite sex have been repulsed. The only few friends I have are autists who are in the same circumstances.