Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Feels good man"

Kisscel

Kisscel

Aug 23, 2021
>Be me
>In kino studies class
> Teacher announces we're going to listen to the documentary "Feels good man"
>Irecognizethatmeme.jpg
>He then talks about how the cute anthropomorphic frog has been coopted by the Alt-Right and inkwellibates

Rent free
:feelsseriously:

I thought it happened the other way around, though? Didn't the normies and leftards steal pepe from the alt-right?

I thought it happened the other way around, though? Didn't the normies and leftards steal pepe from the alt-right?
4chans took the frog from a cartoonist. It made it's rounds on every boards then hit the mainstream

4chans took the frog from a cartoonist. It made it's rounds on every boards then hit the mainstream
So I was kind of right?

racist extremist terrorist bigoted nazi frog

Feels weird man

@catmod

It's a strange feeling seeing normalfag media talking about incels or internet stuff. They always get it wrong but it's not like you can call them out on it either. I enjoy hearing how little they actually understand yet are so confident speaking about, makes me wonder if everything they say that I can't personally verify is actually bullshit too.