Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Feels Good Man" - a documentary about Pepe the Frog and how he triggers SJW's

Imagine getting triggered by a cartoon. Something that doesn't exist lives rent free in your head forever and ever. What a bunch of fucking retarded queers Lefties are.

how the fuck does it trigger them, its used like all over twitch

"a documentary about Pepe the Frog"
The things I never imagined I would read

some cringe normie take on image board subculture I see here

This documentary is the equivalent of a child throwing a tantrum because a kid in a house across from them made a better tree house than they did.

Personally I think frogs should sue the guy that made Pepe for stealing their likeness.

This documentary is the equivalent of a child throwing a tantrum because a kid in a house across from them made a better tree house than they did.
Adln6eXy o

It picked up steam when Donald Trump supporters started using Pepe, then all the liberal jews had a hissy fit and Hillary Clinton's campaign put out a warning message to her supporters to watch out for Pepe because they said it was a Nazi hate symbol of the alt-right. And then more Pepe memes came out making fun of the situation, and it kept triggering these stupid SJW's because Pepe was suddenly everywhere. I'm presuming that's what this documentary is largely about.

it actually looks interesting.a creation gaining it's own life.sounds cute