Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Feels Bar has opened! (Feels Bar vol.1)

Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
Here's a new therapeutic experiment to help my fellow incel brothers, lets see if this helps

tell me something that might've happened recently that might have made you upset, it can be anything, don't be shy, let's talk it out.

Feelsbar

Last edited:
I was walking to the college entrance and a literal fucking mob was walking towards me all staring at me

Almost fucking fainted from panic, still coming down from it

I see a stupid Chad talking to a Stacy, close together on the balcony overlooking everything...everything....everything is shit fuck this life.

I had to go outside a few times
taxYee2.gif

Hmmm.. sure I suppose, what else have we got to do..

So my family are not in my good books right now.. basically they are throwing all the money of my inheritance away and spending money on holidays for my sister and buying her stupid fucking house. Spending money on themselves, telling me to get fucking hobbies and shit. This morning another shit time, my dad getting me up at like 7:22 am which is early for me, usually 9am for me. But no I have to get up so we don't miss the guy coming for the boiler (8-12 he was coming).

I can't even fight back against the fuckers, they either ignore me or just outright start a shouting match "how dare this subhuman even acknowledge that we are throwing his money away?" it's just so unbelievably fucked up.

To sum it up, my dad said that I "also bought" my stupid cunt sisters house. She always hated me, refused to get hugged by me when we were younger. Just about sums it up. I swear to god if that bastard meant on me living there with them, there will be fucking problems.

So my family are not in my good books right now.. basically they are throwing all the money of my inheritance away and spending money on holidays for my sister and buying her stupid fucking house. Spending money on themselves, telling me to get fucking hobbies and shit. This morning another shit time, my dad getting me up at like 7:22 am which is early for me, usually 9am for me. But no I have to get up so we don't miss the guy coming for the boiler (8-12 he was coming).

I can't even fight back against the fuckers, they either ignore me or just outright start a shouting match "how dare this subhuman even acknowledge that we are throwing his money away?" it's just so unbelievably fucked up.

To sum it up, my dad said that I "also bought" my stupid cunt sisters house. She always hated me, refused to get hugged by me when we were younger. Just about sums it up. I swear to god if that bastard meant on me living there with them, there will be fucking problems.
whoa, thats quite a bitter pill to swallow, to have your family to treat you like that, but think of it like this, at least you have a family and have money, i only have my mum and my sister, my dad died, i have literally no grandparents left, and im poor as fuck, barely getting a meal to survive the day, this life is too shit, i feel like ending it, but my mum is really all i have and im all she has, LITERALLY the only thing keeping me alive rn, my sisters and evil bitch and im not even gonna get into that.

I was walking to the college entrance and a literal fucking mob was walking towards me all staring at me

ik that feel bro, fucking hate it when im on my own (which is always) and a bunch of chads and staceys all look at me weird

I was in a bookshop today, I don't usually go but I skipped class and was feeling extra depressed so I just decided to go browse the ancient history section to relax, I'm a big fan of Roman history. So I'm looking at some books whatever, and this girl comes over and stands right next to me and picks out a book from the same section I'm looking at (I was on the 2nd floor of the shop, it's pretty big and there were only a handful of people in). I'm thinking to myself, 'OK, there is a cute girl literally on the floor flicking through pages right underneath me, should I talk to her?' Well I decide to do a bit of investigation, I move over to the business section, and what to my surprise, 2-3 mins later she follows me. I go back to ancient history, and there she is, a couple of minutes later.
So I my mind I'm convinced, this girl actually wants me to talk to her, I should do something, so I picked up a book I wanted to buy and head to the checkout, so I can go back to her straight after to talk to her. Well as I grab the book and start walking away her bf comes over and kisses her on the neck from behind.
I bought my fucking book and left, and just stood outside for about 5 minutes contemplating how stupid I was thinking that this girl actually wanted me to talk to her, just a fucking coincidence she was browsing the same sections as me. When in reality I probably looked like complete fucking loser walking around on my own. :feelsrope:

whoa, thats quite a bitter pill to swallow, to have your family to treat you like that, but think of it like this, at least you have a family and have money, i only have my mum and my sister, my dad died, i have literally no grandparents left, and im poor as fuck, barely getting a meal to survive the day, this life is too shit, i feel like ending it, but my mum is really all i have and im all she has, LITERALLY the only thing keeping me alive rn, my sisters and evil bitch and im not even gonna get into that.
It's just so hard to keep it real sometimes.. I just don't respond when my dad calls me pathetic anymore. Or takes the liberty to shout and bawl at me for leaving the dogs shit on the floor because I was taking the dogs out and I got up late. He apologised for the shouting, but the spit he spat into my face, no apology.... guess I really am subhuman huh, to not even be given an apology for being spat on.

I'm just sick and tired of all the abuse.. I've done nothing to deserve this yet it just keeps happening. I can't even cry anymore.. what's the point, it is nothing but weakness at the end of the day, plus dad always says I'm a "wimp" if I cry, so yeah.. no more tears.

I was in a bookshop today, I don't usually go but I skipped class and was feeling extra depressed so I just decided to go browse the ancient history section to relax, I'm a big fan of Roman history. So I'm looking at some books whatever, and this girl comes over and stands right next to me and picks out a book from the same section I'm looking at (I was on the 2nd floor of the shop, it's pretty big and there were only a handful of people in). I'm thinking to myself, 'OK, there is a cute girl literally on the floor flicking through pages right underneath me, should I talk to her?' Well I decide to do a bit of investigation, I move over to the business section, and what to my surprise, 2-3 mins later she follows me. I go back to ancient history, and there she is, a couple of minutes later.
So I my mind I'm convinced, this girl actually wants me to talk to her, I should do something, so I picked up a book I wanted to buy and head to the checkout, so I can go back to her straight after to talk to her. Well as I grab the book and start walking away her bf comes over and kisses her on the neck from behind.
I bought my fucking book and left, and just stood outside for about 5 minutes contemplating how stupid I was thinking that this girl actually wanted me to talk to her, just a fucking coincidence she was browsing the same sections as me. When in reality I probably looked like complete fucking loser walking around on my own. :feelsrope:
Holy fuck dude that’s rough, dw literally every single novel has been there at some point, I’ve been led on by females more times than I can fucking count, I think they get off on the validation they get by having a man actually like them, just so she can screw him over and play with him

I got assigned educating some new recruits at work. Doesnt help they are all hot girls in their 20's.
They pay little heed to what I say and generally just avoid eye contact with me. When they talk they do it with this sort of tiredness in the voice.
Chad who sits opposite of me get all their attention tho. He is tall, slim and everyone loves him. The last group of newbies even bought a teddy bear for him which he has on his desk.

I got assigned educating some new recruits at work. Doesnt help they are all hot girls in their 20's.
They pay little heed to what I say and generally just avoid eye contact with me. When they talk they do it with this sort of tiredness in the voice.
Chad who sits opposite of me get all their attention tho. He is tall, slim and everyone loves him. The last group of newbies even bought a teddy bear for him which he has on his desk.
Holy shit I know that feeling all too well, it’s so sad that we got dealt the shit cards in life

i went unvercoer on tinder. using a models pic. got a LDR gf from colombia(while undercover). wasted $1000 on her. she ended up preggo by some chad spic 2 months ago

It's just so hard to keep it real sometimes.. I just don't respond when my dad calls me pathetic anymore. Or takes the liberty to shout and bawl at me for leaving the dogs shit on the floor because I was taking the dogs out and I got up late. He apologised for the shouting, but the spit he spat into my face, no apology.... guess I really am subhuman huh, to not even be given an apology for being spat on.

I'm just sick and tired of all the abuse.. I've done nothing to deserve this yet it just keeps happening. I can't even cry anymore.. what's the point, it is nothing but weakness at the end of the day, plus dad always says I'm a "wimp" if I cry, so yeah.. no more tears.

Fuck him for spitting on you man, thats disgraceful. My dad shouts at me a lot too, he used to beat me with metal poles when I was younger but that's stopped now. But when he shouts he uses the worst words, calling me useless, gay, ugly, dumb, wish I was never born, etc. He does apologise for it but those words stick with me and depress me a lot when I end up thinking about it. Just have to cry to myself, got no one to help me. Oh and my sister is a useless idiot, doesn't help at all in the house, gets shit grades at school, but gets treated like royalty by my mum and dad, not even lying, she's never been shouted at by my parents in her whole life.

Fuck him for spitting on you man, thats disgraceful. My dad shouts at me a lot too, he used to beat me with metal poles when I was younger but that's stopped now. But when he shouts he uses the worst words, calling me useless, gay, ugly, dumb, wish I was never born, etc. He does apologise for it but those words stick with me and depress me a lot when I end up thinking about it. Just have to cry to myself, got no one to help me. Oh and my sister is a useless idiot, doesn't help at all in the house, gets shit grades at school, but gets treated like royalty by my mum and dad, not even lying, she's never been shouted at by my parents in her whole life.
That's something my dad will never understand when he starts shouting at me and threatening me. You can apologise for your words, but you can never take them back.

Also my sister is not the smartest and got a stupid degree from London that has no jobs in Yorkshire for. They recently just paid for half her fucking house because her and her bf are moving in together. My parents really want a Grandchild and see her as the only fucking option since they view me as worthless. It's basically that they view me as a trash human being who is not worthy of breeding and should never have been born in the first place.

Oh yeah, I also "paid" for the house(dad forced me more like) as well from my inheritance.. god I hate that wigger bitch for what she gets and I get no say in the matter. My dad gleefully hands it to her.. and the way he just fucking told me that "ohh, well you live in our house for free, we pay this for you, we pay that for you".. keep in mind they paid for the holiday for my sister and her current bf to go to FUCKING JAPAN. If that ISNT Fucking great. Out Fucking Standing. I should just slap the ever loving ghost shit of the stupid nob headed turd brain.

Last edited:
That's something my dad will never understand when he starts shouting at me and threatening me. You can apologise for your words, but you can never take them back.

They scar you for life man. If by some miracle I ever do become a dad, I'll never verbally abuse my kids badly, no matter how angry I get.

Every time I see an attractive women I get depressed. I'm not even that bad looking but I'm a curry so I know I'll get judged the second she sees me.

Me every time groups of people walk near me in my dorm. The halls are super small so it's even more uncomfortable.

They scar you for life man. If by some miracle I ever do become a dad, I'll never verbally abuse my kids badly, no matter how angry I get.
Yeah man.. I'm just so mad at these blind assholes that apparently know what is best for me.. it feels like I'm the adult sometimes.

Is there anyway you can stop them from spending it. Was the inheritance from your grandparents or uncle/aunt. How do they have control over it and not you. Are you under 18.

Is there anyway you can stop them from spending it. Was the inheritance from your grandparents or uncle/aunt. How do they have control over it and not you. Are you under 18.
I'm 24 boyo.. and it's fucking already done, no going back now.. they just forced it on me without even telling me that I also will be paying for it.. basically my parents are spending both mine and my sisters inheritance.. apparently I don't get a say in this or other matters since they see me as not mattering.. also if they take or have taken my inheritance that my granddad gifted they will be dead to me.

You need to get out of there buddy. Sounds like a really toxic environment. Perhaps consider getting your only place. You could demand it as it's reasonable since they helped your sister with her new place.

You need to get out of there buddy. Sounds like a really toxic environment. Perhaps consider getting your only place. You could demand it as it's reasonable since they helped your sister with her new place.
Thanks but I don't think it'll work. Plus I'm not really struck on leaving this house and getting a job, since it's fucking difficult to even get one with my face.

I'm 24 boyo.. and it's fucking already done, no going back now.. they just forced it on me without even telling me that I also will be paying for it.. basically my parents are spending both mine and my sisters inheritance.. apparently I don't get a say in this or other matters since they see me as not mattering.. also if they take or have taken my inheritance that my granddad gifted they will be dead to me.
If the money is in your name how can they spend it.

I have an exam coming up soon and today all I was doing was bumming around and playing old vidya.
Hey, Pepe, a beer pls

It is inheritance, I can't get my name on it until my parents eventually die.
That can be arranged. But seriously, they could spend it all before that happens.

That can be arranged. But seriously, they could spend it all before that happens.
I know, I know.. but what can I do.. they have entrapped me in this shit. Anyway it's not something that I am willing to change anymore. What the fuck could a subhuman like myself even attempt hah.

I know, I know.. but what can I do.. they have entrapped me in this shit. Anyway it's not something that I am willing to change anymore. What the fuck could a subhuman like myself even attempt hah.
your looks might be subhuman or whatever but you still have just as many rights as chad does, put a firm hand down and tell them to stop, if you have that much money move out and get a deposit on a new house, if you dont, then argue, fight for your money, dont be passive else this situation will get much worse and they'll treat you even worse. if i was you id just tell them to fuck off whenever theyd try to take money off of me, dont be scared to confront them.

your looks might be subhuman or whatever but you still have just as many rights as chad does, put a firm hand down and tell them to stop, if you have that much money move out and get a deposit on a new house, if you dont, then argue, fight for your money, dont be passive else this situation will get much worse and they'll treat you even worse. if i was you id just tell them to fuck off whenever theyd try to take money off of me, dont be scared to confront them.
It really isn't my money though and my confidence is just non existent. They would probably get angry and abusive towards me too. They give me beans really in regards to what my sister gets and those beans, ain't magic so no house, apartment or whatever anywhere.

My father would literally hit me if I said the wrong thing to him. He never apologised for that either so he meant it. It's funny really, him being so abusive, just like his father was with him. Just wants to make you lay down and rot honestly. Thought about running away sometimes, just stealing away in the night but where would I go, what would I do? It has always been a fantasy of mine to do just that, not caring about another thing at home, going into the forests and as I explore the land, making trips to a trader to get supplies. Nothing would make me happier. You have to have money to do this though. Plus the house I'm in(lovely house) has its mortgage paid off now, so I don't want my sister to take it from me and force me to live with her.. that would be torture. You know she once told me that I was "privileged".. my sister can apparently do what she wants with my parents money, but it is me who has the leg up in life.

Is your grandma still alive. Are there any other family members that have positive feelings about gas towards you.

Some woman sat next to me at the bus, really weird experience.

I also made eye contact with a female and got extremely anxious.

When I walk uni I saw couples everytime.Why is life showing blackpill to me over and over?Tall chads again

Is your grandma still alive. Are there any other family members that have positive feelings about gas towards you.
It's mostly just my dads family.. we aren't super close. My moms family isn't too close with me either. So yeah I'm in a situation where I am very stuck. Thanks for the place to vent it out OP.