Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feelings of envy/bitterness

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
When I hear about the diving holidays of my colleague for example I feel good for him of course, but on the other hand I also have feelings of intense envy/bitterness/sadness. It's not even something I would want to do (even if I had the financial capacities). I am too much of a pussy to actually go diving with sharks/other animals (I wouldn't even dare to see them from a cage), have no interest in diving itself and I am physically too unfit/inept for it, but I still envy him for it although I would probably do nothing if I was in his shoes.

When I hear about the economic success of acquaintances I feel nothing or sometimes even joy, but extremely bitter feelings are also present although money is most of the time nothing I really care about because I have neither expensive hobbies nor a family to care for so I couldn't do anything with it anyways. The same thing when someone tells me about his motorcycle or plant collection, his success in sports or video games.

My envy isn't even understandable in these cases because I don't even care about the things they have - unlike the envy towards chad because he has something (e.g. women/love/support/positivity) I actually want and therefore it's understandable to have feelings of envy/hatred towards him because he lives in the overindulgence of desired things that I will never have/that I never had. But even when I don't actually want something I feel envy/bitterness when someone else gets it. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Nope, my envy is always consistent with what I want (good genes; intelligence; women; wealth; status; power; etc...)

Same here, to a lesser extent. I think the issue (for me at least) is that I'm so dissatisfied with life that when it sounds like others are living the good life I get envious - not about the specific things they have/are doing, but that they seem to have all that they want, like a sense of completeness. But that's just from the top of my head, might not be the same problem as yours.

I don't know about you, but I feel envy and bitterness when I feel I have tried everything, got nothing, but see some worthless subhuman have everything for nothing or bare minimum effort. It's not fair. No one sees the unfairness but you and calls you entitled for it even though all your life you were humble and unegotistical about every little thing.

Same here, to a lesser extent. I think the issue (for me at least) is that I'm so dissatisfied with life that when it sounds like others are living the good life I get envious - not about the specific things they have/are doing, but that they seem to have all that they want, like a sense of completeness. But that's just from the top of my head, might not be the same problem as yours.
Sounds like you figured it out. Furthermore based banner, the soundtrack from Mustafar is just one of the best soundtracks that was ever produced.
I don't know about you, but I feel envy and bitterness when I feel I have tried everything, got nothing, but see some worthless subhuman have everything for nothing or bare minimum effort. It's not fair. No one sees the unfairness but you and calls you entitled for it even though all your life you were humble and unegotistical about every little thing.
"Entitlement" is just a fancy word that is used to shut down justified complaints, being "entitled" means knowing that you should only do something when you get something back. Being "entitled" means that you aren't a pacified cuck who lets the system walk over you, it means not being content with the shitty status quo and it means that you know that you are a human being who deserves to be treated with the proper amount of decency and respect. "Entitlement" shouldn't be used as an insult, because it just means that your patience has its limits. Funny moment because normies realize this when it comes to economics, but when it comes to social dynamics where they win they ignore the flaws.

Sounds like you figured it out. Furthermore based banner, the soundtrack from Mustafar is just one of the best soundtracks that was ever produced.

"Entitlement" is just a fancy word that is used to shut down justified complaints, being "entitled" means knowing that you should only do something when you get something back. Being "entitled" means that you aren't a pacified cuck who lets the system walk over you, it means not being content with the shitty status quo and it means that you know that you are a human being who deserves to be treated with the proper amount of decency and respect. "Entitlement" shouldn't be used as an insult, because it just means that your patience has its limits. Funny moment because normies realize this when it comes to economics, but when it comes to social dynamics where they win they ignore the flaws.
Cheers, and I agree. As soon as one worries about being "entitled", the battle gets lost. My advice, use your bitterness and envy as fuel/motivation to achieve what you want to achieve. Maybe visualise what it would look like if your success made someone else feel the same way.

Wtf is a "plant collection?"

As a gardener i really want to know.

I don't collect plants, i grow them...

Wtf is a "plant collection?"

As a gardener i really want to know.

I don't collect plants, i grow them...
Meant exactly that. Have a shitty vocabulary.

Meant exactly that. Have a shitty vocabulary.
So they have a big garden with lots of expensive plants?

Not exactly a cool thing to be bragging about.... Even in a garden club. Seems kinda pathetic tbh

Can relate, I feel that having a religion could help me coping with my envy for happy people but most "feel good" religions require you to forgive the bad things done to you... and I dont feel like forgiving people who hurt me... Im trying to move on and forget that shit, cuz if i keep those memories stuck in my mind I will snap.