Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling weird...

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
The crickets chirping sound is the only thing ive noticed outside in awhile. Before that it was just Silence all around. No wind in the trees. No cars or people. Main town streets so empty. Now just sitting on the floor listening to metal. I feel like this would be my night if i was the last person left. Only id probably be in a shopping center. This feels strange. I cant wait to drive around a bigger city or the highway without people. This is almost what ive wanted. If the people were gone for real i could do anything

I feel normal

It's over boyo goodbye

over for you, OP

looks like you were right, RIP

This world doesn't exist. This is all a simulation. You are a prisoner being held at ⋔̡̙͔͖̥͙͑̍̾̋̏⏃̶̖̰̦̳̝̳͖̣́̒̆̄̄͆̓͡͝⌖̢͔̜̬̗̀̑̃̄͘⟟̡̮͎͓̮̄̋̾̑͊́̔̃̐͟͝⋔̢̱̤̯̟̖̭̙̭̃̂͊̐̾͘⎍̧͙̣̙̱̾̈́͂̓͗̽́̈́̊͜͞⋔̢̰̖͔̥̆̓̏̍̒̈́ ⌇͔̫̭̙̆̐͆̏̔̓͟͝⟒̴̨̧̺̞̻̙̟̣̱͇̈́͌̍̈́̇̈̎̉̐̂⎍̱̖̭͕̪͔̱͑̐̇͌̏̆̂̆́͞⍀̴̹̜̗͕͚͌͋̌͛̕͜⟟̢̢̫̻̗͐̌̇͑̉⏁̴̡̢͉̲̼͒̽̎̃̇͘⊬̣̝̪̱̭̞́͊̄̄͂̏̌̓̋͘ ⌿̷̢̱̼͓͓͖͑̍̃͑͡⍀̶̧͉͇̖̖͈̣̍̃̈́̑̍͊̚͡⟟̶̢̩̩̝̖̪͇̲̜̎̒̾͑̀̇̏̈̀͜⌇̴͇͈͉̹̖̦͙̫̼̆̂͆̆́͑͘͟͞͞͡⍜̵̢̺̙̬̞̎̋̿͂͊́̚ͅ⋏̢̹̭̩̟̟̝͚̹̬̓͂̄̃͠rity prison. They are watching. The key to breaking out of the simulation is ⏃̴̢͎̗͚̮̘̲̟̐̓̿̌̀̾͂̕͞⋏̦̙̩̫̣̼̣͋͌́̀͗́͜⎅̸̨͚̖̬̮̮̤̼̯̱̓͐̈́̓͘͡ ⍀̷̡̣̮͉̥̇̌̀̓̔͗͗̿⍜̷͙͍͚͓͇̆̉̓͞͠͡͞ͅ⌿̵͕̪͎̩͓̾͂͋͘͞⟒̞̹̺͕͎͒̾̓͊͆̍̕ ⏁̶̡̧͕̫̙̗͋͗̓̈́́͘⏚̶̧͚̻̲̗͓̙̩͛͌͂͋̽͒̀͟͠͝⊑̶̢̞̖͎̮̩͖̃̅̀͐̍̑̚͜͟ ⋏͉̲͇͙͖̟͊̅̏̆͐̇⌰̡̢͍̝̭̮͙̗̘͒̑̇̅̅

i always feel weird cos subhuman genes