Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling unusually empty

Celius

Celius

-
I don’t really enjoy myself when I’m here.

I’m feeling more lonely ever since I joined here. I was doing much better beforehand.

the lounge: lounged in :yes:

even if you leave your eyes have already been opened and theres nothing you can do to close them

even if you leave your eyes have already been opened and theres nothing you can do to close them
Precisely. If I leave, my head’s just gonna come up with reasons to join again. I need to remind myself of why I came here in the first place. I have nowhere else to be.

I don’t really enjoy myself when I’m here.
Unironically try gymmaxxing. Not to get women but just for the fun of doing it and making progress. If you want I'll give you a routine to do. Been training since I was 14 and it makes me feel a lot better

Unironically try gymmaxxing. Not to get women but just for the fun of doing it and making progress.
I do a little bit of cardio here and there but it’s mostly just to not get fat. I weigh 58kg at 173cm.

If you want I'll give you a routine to do.
Appreciate it, thank you. Feel free to hit me up with what you know.

Been training since I was 14 and it makes me feel a lot better
Ultrabased.

I do a little bit of cardio here and there but it’s mostly just to not get fat. I weigh 58kg at 173cm.

Appreciate it, thank you. Feel free to hit me up with what you know.

Ultrabased.
Try getting a doorway pull-up bar and do a push pull legs routine. Do 5 sets of pull-ups on pull day, 5 sets of push-ups on push day, and on leg day do 3 sets of horse stances for 2 minutes. Once you get more experience you can do longer horse stances and then eventually do 13 sets of pull-ups and push-ups instead of 5. Do the push-ups and pull-ups to failure btw