Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

feeling suicidal

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
im literally bottom 1.5% height man.

why was i born like this and why do i deserve this? and everyone just acts like everything is fine but everyone who sees me, including family, people on the street, see me and just know how fucked i am

women like the top 20% of men only.

bottom 1% = it never fucking began

i am a bad gene. our only life purpose is to reproduce and i never will. the only thing to do is just 'enjoy' life without that main biological purpose but thers nothing i can even do to enjoy life. notihng fun in my life , nothing good to do, no one to do anything with

also think im losing my job tomorrow, and they are refusing to pay me for the last 45 days of work.

and ive been overdosing on blackpills all night and just crying like a little bitch thinking about how fucked i am

Start watching anime, it helps to deal with the pain

Start watching anime, it helps to deal with the pain
ive never watched it ive just shit on people who have watchede it. it seems kinda gay, cartoons. i feel my receptors are too fried to watch things for long periods of time anyways

ive never watched it ive just shit on people who have watchede it. it seems kinda gay, cartoons. i feel my receptors are too fried to watch things for long periods of time anyways
It's like TV in general, there are good shows and bad shows. You need to get joy outside of dating, if by some miracle you end up having a gf then good, but don't expect to. Also why anime = gay? lmao

It's like TV in general, there are good shows and bad shows. You need to get joy outside of dating, if by some miracle you end up having a gf then good, but don't expect to. Also why anime = gay? lmao
idk how else to get joy out of life. i have nothing to do, no one to do anything with, no gf

based

Lmao you dont deserve anime girls cope then just rope

I feel your pain man I just want to feel loved sometimes and some days it's worse than others but I just drown myself in music and games. Time temporarily heals that wound. Hang in there buddy!