Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling sick

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
I'm nauseous, throwing up and I felt feverish.

Chad doesn't get sick. His supreme immune system kills everything before they even touch him.

Brutal brocel relatable as I have a medical condition that causes similar symptoms it was a lot worse during my childhood though. Hope you get better soon brocel :feelsokman:.
Chad doesn't get sick. His supreme immune system kills everything before they even touch him.
This

Brutal brocel relatable as I have a medical condition that causes similar symptoms it was a lot worse during my childhood though. Hope you get better soon brocel :feelsokman:.
Thanks bro.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

that's brutal, try to get some meds or even go to the doctor if possible, u don't want to stay at home sick or your sickness might escalate and be even worse. keep safe bro