Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling sad to the point of physical illness is the new norm for me

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I just can't take this life anymore. This world is already intrinsically hellish, a ruthless, torturous game that everybody loses in the end through death, but people are so psychopathic, selfish and inconsiderate that they manage to make it even much more unberable.

Every day I wake up and I don't want to do anything and feel like puking when I think about certain things that I saw through my already unnecessarily long life.

Only psychopaths are able to thrive in this world, especially in nowadays western societies. If you have emotions, empathy, want to do the right thing, etc, forget about it.

Last edited:
Same. I need love

I just can't take this life anymore. This world is already intrinsically hellish, a ruthless, torturous game that everybody loses in the end through death, but people are so psychopathic, selfish and inconsiderate that they manage to make it even much more unberable.

Every day I wake up and I don't want to do anything and feel like puking when I think about certain things that I saw through my already unnecessarily long life.

Only psychopaths are able to thrive in this world, especially in nowadays western societies. If you have emotions, empathy, wants to do the right thing, etc, forget about it.
man , thanks for letting me know what to learn first on guitar. Ive been practicing.

Hope that helps you feel better. Everyone mogz me - including the bus driver

Might want some jew pills before it gets worse.

Yeah man I feel for you, do wanna talk about it? That was pretty much how I felt during my last days as a religious person going through all the depression thing that was affecting my physically as well and trying to cope with realisation of the world's brutal truths and everything.

I'm not saying that you may end up like me but I'm sorry that you have to go through this, unfortunately it's a necessary and painful step we all may need to go through, bu you'll survive. At least I hope so.

That's the world we're living in, not much we can do about it but to try to cope with our struggles and enjoy the few good things that are left. It's not your fault, it is what it is. Simple as that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg

man , thanks for letting me know what to learn first on guitar. Ive been practicing.

Hope that helps you feel better. Everyone mogz me - including the bus driver
Thanks bro, yeah, it's meaningful to me that I was of help to you. If you record something show me.

Might want some jew pills before it gets worse.
I never really wanted to numb myself through Jew pills but maybe it's an option. At least to hang around a bit more and spare my older relatives of my roping.

Only psychopaths are able to thrive in this world, especially in nowadays western societies. If you have emotions, empathy, want to do the right thing, etc, forget about it.
You just have to accept it (not forgetting or whatever you may think by accept it, since what you learn from all experiences will give you an insight of how to deal with them in the future) and do something you possibly can that will take things of your mind, something should pop up eventually even when you can't think of anything, since nothing lasts forever, therefore your state of mind of thinking "other things to keep your mind from insanity" doesn't exist, won't be around till you focus on something you want to do.

I was literally in your state of frame, though primarily due to long depression and blackpilled to the point of being in my room most of the time, but I just sat there one night reading through the ultimate guide to stop NoFap and one phrase that stuck with me was to remember the inevitable void/loneliness and to embrace it instead of pushing it away due to fear of being alone, from then on all the understanding and framework for loving myself and other stuff I've stated on here just came to me and I pretty much don't let the negative consume my day as much and instead shift it like binary code to where it behaves like a oscillating clock but that where I am in control.

Also look at everything in this format
- Idea: Your actual state of consciousness and where all ideas are sent to you to see whether they are something for you to do or not i.e. the thought of eating candy thus you deciding if you want to eat it or not
- Speech: The thought being vocalised in whatever language you are familiar with, essentially the process to what occurs next
- Action: The actual end goal of having your thought/idea be realised

As by looking at everything this way, you end up thinking whether each idea is worthy of letting it stay in your head or not. See you really do have the free will of choice to do anything, the only thing keeping you from doing anything is simply because the cause and effect of certain ideas, which isn't wrong, since if you ended up doing something without realising the effect, then you only have yourself to blame, for example addicts forgetting why they are addicting and become addicted again or feel the high; firstly it's because they have no mental framework, therefore they behave animalistic, and second, they have no sense of self or idea of cause and effect, thus leading to a state of pedestalling their addiction and consumed by it. I will say the same thing works for religion, since, those who are religious usually end up thinking god will answer their wishes or cure miracles but what happens when it's the third time in a row that it doesn't heed to your call, and why should god make it easy for you to survive in life for things that are capable in your reach to figure out, seems to me like you would rather be coddled by god than think for yourself, in fact what would you end up doing if god was gone forever.

The last phrase wasn't to offend you or anyone else reading this that is highly spiritual, but to tell you exactly the type of thinking you shouldn't be leaning towards when seeking help from god, as it isn't something that won't help you entirely, it just wouldn't help you entirely in the sense of how parents cook you food without you being involved or let us just say like foids being entitled cunts, and instead wants you to do things for yourself or essentially be self sufficient even at times where you are at your lowest, still being able to do what you seek/desire in life, as it would be in my opinion an insult to god, to just stall yourself right now, when this would mean that god should have stalled half way through creating the world leaving only half of the universe instead of completing its project.

Overall, I still haven't let go off the blackpill but even through knowing all the experiences and everything from this world, I just make it as comfortable for me to live in and still do what I need to do, since I have other goals to finish.

Yeah man I feel for you, do wanna talk about it? That was pretty much how I felt during my last days as a religious person going through all the depression thing that was affecting my physically as well and trying to cope with realisation of the world's brutal truths and everything.
My faith sunk drastically in these last weeks. I want to believe but there's no way to know for sure. The worst part is still craving love and sex from foids even after everything me and people I know went through at their hands. I feel like an utter slave and seeing how foids still have the power to make me suffer so much is disgraceful, it feels like shit.

I feel hopeless because I don't think I'll ever be able to truly get rid of these unattainable cravings for women and focus solely on other things. I lost my interest in doing 99% of things.

I'm not saying that you may end up like me but I'm sorry that you have to go through this, unfortunately it's a necessary and painful step we all may need to go through, bu you'll survive. At least I hope so.
Let's see bro. I hate to potentially influence others negatively here but I just really needed to vent and can't confidently say that surviving much longer is a good thing. If people say they want rope, I used to try to persuade them not to but nowadays I just stop and think about anything positive to say and can't think about much. Life is terrible. Even a "good" life isn't worth living.

That's the world we're living in, not much we can do about it but to try to cope with our struggles and enjoy the few good things that are left. It's not your fault, it is what it is. Simple as that.
I don't enjoy doing most things anymore. I lost massive interest in most of my copes in these last weeks.

Last edited:
DRUGS and ALCOHOL

Keeps me going :feelsokman:

Snort Oxy’s and Cocaine and wash it down with Henny:feelsohh:

Life suxs why be sober

The worst part is still craving love and sex from foids even after everything me and people I know went through at their hands. I feel like an utter slave and seeing how foids still have the power to make me suffer so much is disgraceful, it feels like shit.

I feel hopeless because I don't think I'll ever be able to truly get rid of these unattainable cravings for women and focus solely on other things. I lost my interest in doing 99% of things.

If your entire family was killed by cows, would you stop eating beef?

What women put you through and you wanting to fuck them, are two completely separate things, if anything you sound deluded because you are speaking as if you fucking them isn't a punishment to them, you are speaking as if you would be doing something "positive" or "good" for any woman you fuck and that is some kind of betrayal

Dude, you are an incel, when you fuck a woman that's a punishment to her in of itself

Well that's the way I look at it, which makes hookercelling that much more of an enticing prospect, I get to ruin a foids day and get my rocks off, win win
DRUGS and ALCOHOL

Keeps me going :feelsokman:

Snort Oxy’s and Cocaine and wash it down with Henny:feelsohh:

Life suxs why be sober

JFL, why not just kill yourself? lol

Death is the ultimate form of escapism :feelskek:

My faith sunk drastically in these last weeks. I want to believe but there's no way to know for sure. The worst part is still craving love and sex from foids even after everything me and people I know went through at their hands. I feel like an utter slave and seeing how foids still have the power to make me suffer so much is disgraceful, it feels like shit.

Let's see bro. I hate to potentially influence others negatively here but I just really needed to vent and can't confidently say that surviving much longer is a good thing. If people say they want rope, I used to try to persuade them not to but nowadays I just stop and think about anything positive to say and can't think about much. Life is terrible. Even a "good" life isn't worth living.

I don't enjoy doing most things anymore. I lost massive interest in most of my copes in these last weeks.
I feel you. Sometimes I even make some threads about this, how even if I had a "good" life or ascended that wouldn't really make things that better, the lack of meaning and purpose is still there, and so is the human misery. It's not like people aren't coping as well on the other side of the road. It's just easier for them to cope, but in the end of the day we're all fucked and not happy.

There isn't really many positive things in this life imo, and day by day the few good things we wished we could have are going away. I still haven't find a way to cope with this realisation, so instead I'm just living on autopilot.

Maybe you should try jewpills, seriously. They helped me a lot with the depression and I'm getting rid of my anhedonia slowly. Eventually I may drop them and I feel things will be easier to deal with, once the worse is gone. Once you get to this point there's no much things will be finding about that will shake your mind, you'll be pretty much in the final stage, you know everything is cope and you're not deluding yourself anymore, you're just enjoying the ride, even if you're in the coach class, if you know what I mean

You just have to accept it (not forgetting or whatever you may think by accept it, since what you learn from all experiences will give you an insight of how to deal with them in the future) and do something you possibly can that will take things of your mind, something should pop up eventually even when you can't think of anything, since nothing lasts forever, therefore your state of mind of thinking "other things to keep your mind from insanity" doesn't exist, won't be around till you focus on something you want to do.

I was literally in your state of frame, though primarily due to long depression and blackpilled to the point of being in my room most of the time, but I just sat there one night reading through the ultimate guide to stop NoFap and one phrase that stuck with me was to remember the inevitable void/loneliness and to embrace it instead of pushing it away due to fear of being alone, from then on all the understanding and framework for loving myself and other stuff I've stated on here just came to me and I pretty much don't let the negative consume my day as much and instead shift it like binary code to where it behaves like a oscillating clock but that where I am in control.

Also look at everything in this format
- Idea: Your actual state of consciousness and where all ideas are sent to you to see whether they are something for you to do or not i.e. the thought of eating candy thus you deciding if you want to eat it or not
- Speech: The thought being vocalised in whatever language you are familiar with, essentially the process to what occurs next
- Action: The actual end goal of having your thought/idea be realised

As by looking at everything this way, you end up thinking whether each idea is worthy of letting it stay in your head or not. See you really do have the free will of choice to do anything, the only thing keeping you from doing anything is simply because the cause and effect of certain ideas, which isn't wrong, since if you ended up doing something without realising the effect, then you only have yourself to blame, for example addicts forgetting why they are addicting and become addicted again or feel the high; firstly it's because they have no mental framework, therefore they behave animalistic, and second, they have no sense of self or idea of cause and effect, thus leading to a state of pedestalling their addiction and consumed by it. I will say the same thing works for religion, since, those who are religious usually end up thinking god will answer their wishes or cure miracles but what happens when it's the third time in a row that it doesn't heed to your call, and why should god make it easy for you to survive in life for things that are capable in your reach to figure out, seems to me like you would rather be coddled by god than think for yourself, in fact what would you end up doing if god was gone forever.

The last phrase wasn't to offend you or anyone else reading this that is highly spiritual, but to tell you exactly the type of thinking you shouldn't be leaning towards when seeking help from god, as it isn't something that won't help you entirely, it just wouldn't help you entirely in the sense of how parents cook you food without you being involved or let us just say like foids being entitled cunts, and instead wants you to do things for yourself or essentially be self sufficient even at times where you are at your lowest, still being able to do what you seek/desire in life, as it would be in my opinion an insult to god, to just stall yourself right now, when this would mean that god should have stalled half way through creating the world leaving only half of the universe instead of completing its project.

Overall, I still haven't let go off the blackpill but even through knowing all the experiences and everything from this world, I just make it as comfortable for me to live in and still do what I need to do, since I have other goals to finish.
I had a bit of difficulty understanding that but I still got some value from it. Thanks.

If your entire family was killed by cows, would you stop eating beef?

What women put you through and you wanting to fuck them, are two completely separate things, if anything you sound deluded because you are speaking as if you fucking them isn't a punishment to them, you are speaking as if you would be doing something "positive" or "good" for any woman you fuck and that is some kind of betrayal

Dude, you are an incel, when you fuck a woman that's a punishment to her in of itself

Well that's the way I look at it, which makes hookercelling that much more of an enticing prospect, I get to ruin a foids day and get my rocks off, win win
I must admit that is a very good mindset pragmatically speaking.

I must admit that is a very good mindset pragmatically speaking.

Pragmatism is my aim in all my choices

My normie tier friends from school that I message sometimes say I'm "too pragmatic" lol, especially the extremely religious one, there is no such thing as "too pragmatic", its like saying someone is "too logical"

Don't you find it weird though how many incels speak as if they are doing women a favor by paying them for sex, yet IMMEDIATELY in another thread (or even the same thread) they'll say that those women are disgusted with us and they despise us and that's why they won't pay

That's retard tier logic to me, you are literally getting a chance to pay to not only enjoy sex, but to make a woman that would have rejected and taunted you on the streets (or in your school days) suck your dick, fuck you, all manner of things, and you can look at her face as you do it and take in all of her reactions

That's an amazing deal to me (depends on the price though, I won't overpay)

Hookercelling is not only an incels only means to have sex, its their only means to get revenge on women as a collective, by making woman after woman feel violated for having to take subhuman cock in all her holes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlYTKuED--M&ab_channel=RacionaisTV

i know how it is.I have been feeling the same way.breathing as a man who sees only suffering for the rest of his life is a hard thing.I feel like the only solutions to my life are either death,extreme protest,or monkhood/friarhood.Death is a sad thing,but sometimes sounds incredibly sweet when you consider this shit life.I could spend the rest of my life doing some kind of protest in some form of art(even rap kek),works or something but all of them sound impossible to me.And when it comes to monkhood/friarhood,i am not sure if i can do it.i always wanted a simple life,with a wife and kids and a cute wooden coottage in rural whatever.

As chadmarco says

"don't wanna die
don't wanna live
i wanna fly so high
i can leave it all behind.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0krhCNCx9w&ab_channel=ChadMarco

life is brutal,and i just hope that the lord will kill me as fast as possible as soon as i finish some stuff.I really see no future for me on earth.Everything sounds either impossible or horrible.Maybe i am just acting like a foid don't know.life is shit

Last edited:
life is brutal,and i just hope that the lord will kill me as fast as possible as soon as i finish some stuff.
This is EXACTLY how I've been feeling. You're not alone in this, bro.

Yeah. That's not gf's love, that's more like mother's love, and we get less of that too :lul::whatfeels::feelsbadman:
I for one would lift a finger to save ANYONE from that. I have my sins and flaws, for sure, but I'm not a psychopath.

Same. Brutal af.